PV and Juice Suppliers by Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is there a list of all of the suppliers on this board that lists their location, which one could use to search for a local retailor? I couldn't find any such list here on ECF. I tried searching on Yahoo for a local juice retailor (in Connecticut), but because all of these sites have a form with a dropdown "State" option, Connecticut shows up on every online e-cig site.

I know each ECF-associated retailor has a message board and site link on ECF, but many of these sites don't list an address. I can understand some retailors may be working out of their house or whatever and may not want to deal with people directly, but I'm sure there are some who have a storefront of some kind that they operate out of, or are willing to meet with local buyers in order to save on shipping.

If there isn't any such list anywhere, I would be willing to compile one if I got some help from a mod or admin who could contact the ECF-associated suppliers to find out which do offline sales and where they are located. Such a list would be much easier to search than a many-page, unsorted thread, and would be useful for people who need to get something in a hurry.

~CTdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread