Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
PIC_0014.jpg

I got this in the mail today as a backup for my Prodigy. I can say that out the back of my crappy work Dell running Ubuntu (doubt that matters) it worked almost identical to the Prodigy V1. Very enjoyable. Construction is great. Great button. You could probably strangle about 50 ninjas with the cord before breaking it. Good product.

Last edited:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
What is that cool looking thing your spare atty is sticking out of in the background?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/28426-finished-ergolump-pics.html

My second attempt at a mod. The first one almost burned my place down.

6v, dual 801 atomizers running in parallel (both getting 6 volts) made out of Magic Sculp, with an embedded ultra bright LED (lilypad) and a metal microswitch (also lilpad).

Here is an earlier vid I did before finishing it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mji08nvrvI

Last edited:

HK45

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
USA
PIC_0014.jpg

I got this in the mail today as a backup for my Prodigy. I can say that out the back of my crappy work Dell running Ubuntu (doubt that matters) it worked almost identical to the Prodigy V1. Very enjoyable. Construction is great. Great button. You could probably strangle about 50 ninjas with the cord before breaking it. Good product.

Hi Zofryer,

Is that a nifty little atomizer holder on your desk. If so, may I ask where you got it? Pretty cool! :hubba: I have a Prodigy 901 PT and I love it!

Last edited:

skex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Tx USA
Was going to write a review so figured this would be a good place to put it.

Just got my passthrough last night.

First construction wow. This thing is seriously heavy duty no more the thin little cable that most passthroughs use this thing is beef.

One interesting tidbit I tried running this off the USB power adapter that came with my kissbox and it seems to confirm a suspicion I had about the Janty power adapters using lower power I don't have a meter to test for certain but this wouldn't vape when plugged into the Janty USB power plugs however when I hooked it up to a generic USB power hub it vapes like a locamotive.

The only negative is also its most postitive aspect the heavy duty cable isn't very flexible making routing the cable trickier but such is life.

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
PIC_0014.jpg

*gasp* but that dell is designed for Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread