Pure Vapes TRIPLE Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
This is a double triple contest, meaning there are three ways to win so nobody gets left out! All prizes include free First Class shipping, but if you want to combine the prize with an order you will get free Priority Shipping on the whole thing. You can substitute an equal or lesser value of DIY Cabinet products for your prize if you'd prefer.

--==++Trivia Contest++==-- - Complete. Congratulations to bluedove3 and loxmythe!

For those of you with no graphic design skills who haven't tried my liquid, although everyone is welcome to participate. This will take place today in my Live Chat at 7:00 P.M. EDT, and two (2) questions will be asked. If you aren't sure what time that is in your location, take a look at this map (EDT is the blue section with New York in it): Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format

Rules
-If you win here, you are still eligible for the graphic design contest but not the review contest.
-Winner of round one can't play in round two.

Prizes
-Each round's winner gets a 15ml of their choice.

--==++Graphic Design Contest++==--

I am releasing a new flavor, Vanilla Cinnamint, this weekend. It's a smooth and balanced combination of realistic vanilla, sweet cinnamon, and peppermint. What I need is an image for use on my site.

Rules
-No basic Google for stock images as they usually have some copyright on them. You can take pictures yourself or use open source images from places like wikimedia commons, or use advanced image searches that let you check boxes to only find images licensed for modification and business use.
-All submissions are owned and copyright by Pure Vapes.
-Final image dimensions must be 185(h)x165(w).
-Deadline for submission is Friday at 9:00 P.M. (CST). E-mail the image to PureVapesContest@gmail.com and mention forum username.
-Winners will be decided by poll this weekend.
-Have fun!

Prizes
-First place gets a free 15ml of their choice plus the runner up prize.
-Second place gets a free 15ml of Vanilla Cinnamint with any customization.
-Funniest/weirdest picture gets a free 15ml of Vanilla Cinnamint with any customization.

--==++Liquid Review Contest++==--

So far I've had one review, and the writer will be getting the prize as well. This is to get a few more reviews out there. I'm happy you've all posted plenty of feedback in my thread but not a lot of people are seeing it.

Rules
-Review must be in this forum: E-Liquid Reviews
-If you didn't order from me, you must provide a classifieds/PIF/swap/etc or a reference to where you got it.
-There is no deadline, available until prizes have been given out.
-Be honest!

Prizes
-The next 3 reviews will get a free 15ml of their choice.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
15ml

Dropper%20Bottles.jpg

30ml

1%20OZ%20DROPPERBOTTLE.jpg

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
I posted my review. How is it arranged in order to win. I reviewed the only flavor of yours i really got to consistently vape but i liked it. It was my first eliquid review to so even if i dont win anything at least you got me posting a review. With all my liquids maybe it will get the ball rolling to start posting more reviews. But i hope my review helps you out because i def think its a juice worth trying. I hoping when i get to try your other vapes they are as good.
Resolved. Unconfirmed review...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread