Pure smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amp777

Verified Member
May 11, 2012
Houston
So i have recently ordered from puresmoker.com and I just wanted to tell yall about my good experience! So i had originally ordered to legacy from pure smoker, a legacy mini and a legacy standard.. I ordered both because i wanted a backup just in case.. Well while searching on the website i noticed that like the prodigy, the icon was also being discontinued.. So i wanted to order an icon before it was too late. And i did not have any money as i had just spent all of my extra money on the 2 legacy’s. So i emailed pure smoker on the 7th day after receiving my legacy’s to ask if it was possible to do an exchange for a new polished icon. They responded to my emails within a couple of hours, if not immediately and told me that it was no problem. Even though i had already been using both of the legacy’s. So anyway i decided to mail my standard legacy back, and the very same day they received my legacy, they mailed my new icon to me. And i received it 2 days later. So i guess the point to this story is that i thought they had really good customer service and they were very helpful and were very nice to me! Now i can tell you that both the legacy and icon exceeded my expectations and have been working flawlessly for me! And so far I think I’ve had them for a couple of weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread