Pulled the trigger.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomccorkle

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Pittsburg Kansas
So im new to the vaping thing sort of. Last week on pure impulse I bought the pure smoke set when I saw I at the gas station..... Anyways less than pleased. Love the concept but it didn't deliver the way I thought it should and super expensive (not really looking to "stop" smoking just replacing the habit...) so I did a ton of reading here and after heir massively overwhelmed I thought I'd just jump in so I ordered a vapor king ultimate ultimatum manual kit from v4l and a couple bottles o juice from madvapes. Anywhoo what's the next step after my goodies arrive????

Thanks for any help. So daunting.....

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
First thing, the V4L battery is a KR808D-1. You can use any KR808D-1 battery or cartomizer. Shop around for your batteries, cartomizers, and e-liquid. Keep reading, gathering information on the DIY liquid, and maintaining your cartomizers.
I too started out with the KR808D-1 and am very happy with my purchase.
Welcome to the vaping world!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!

Linderly

Feb 18, 2011
upstate NY
For me, when my ecig first arrived I spent some time just vaping on it. Not really planning to give up smoking at the time, I was more curious than anything. The funny thing is..as time went by..I wasn't lighting a cigarette at all...I was just vaping. I had no desire to smoke a cigarette. I had no real plan...it just happened naturally...and so easily... Now I havent smoked since December 31. It was amazing to me.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Here is a Vapor4Life Gude
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/58027-vaporking-user-guide.html

They often send their batteries 1/2 charged. If the LED lights when you press the button, stick one battery on the charger and use the other! You pull the carto "condoms" off a carto. There may also be a separate tiny plug in the hole of the threaded end and if so remove that too. Save those. they are useful for a variety of things including spinning juice out of a carto, covering the threaded end of a battery that is in your pocket (I do that), and some use the tiny plug and bottom condom when doing a full fill of a blank carto. There is also a quick-fill method I don't use but some do - search Youtube for Taryn Spin and watch both videos to see spinning out and pushing in juice.

how to use manuals - your press and release are earlier in time than your drag
press in the button
about 1/2 to 1.5 seconds later start dragging
drag...
and about 1 second before the end of your drag, let up the button
finish drag
inhale

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member