Puff Vapors - Premium High Quality E-Liquid - Introduction, Coupon and Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
I am DONE with PVLV. The honeymoon is over and i'm going my separate way.

The nail in the coffin was that my last order never was never received after almost a month. They did refund me, but that's was a small consolation. NO tracking number offered, pretty well a joke is what it was.

Other contributing factors:
1. Other orders placed and heavily delayed, no tracking number provided
2. Lack of interest in replying to questions about lab conditions or quality assurance, Interestingly enough i have heard some people questioning the quality of their liquid.
3. Consistency, I ordered the same flavor twice and it was completely different (color/taste)
4. Lack of customer support, response to emails

Overall I liked the variety of flavors that they have and my first order was right up my alley. Cost was decent, but what the point of buying something and not knowing whether or not it will show up. Moreover what's the point of ordering liquid which I feel may be lacking some where in the quality department. I suppose Puff Vapors LV wont care much that they've lost a customer that was making routine orders, but there are plenty of other liquid vendors out there that appear to have it more together than this one.
Only question now is what do i do with my PVLV t-shirt? I guess the lawyer will decide when the divorce papers are final :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread