Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Winners will be announced today around 5pm pacific time.. and as a huge thank you to all of you I am going to start a new contest right away on this same thread!! One ends and a new one begins!

Congratulations to thayamax, you have won a 6-pack of 10ml bottles.. and congratulations to morri, you have won a 6-pack of 15ml bottles! We are going to launch a new contest starting Monday 1/13/14 on this thread! You are all amazing and thank you for the support!

Did I miss something somewhere?? t09134.gif

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Anyone tried the Dragons Blood or the Green Tea??
I'm about 25% through my first 6 bottle order and I'm already planning for the second. So far tidal Wave and Bannapple Jacked are my favorites. Lambo is really good too. I've settled on trying Frosted dew and Ferrari so now I'm just trying to settle in the last 2 flavors. I'm mostly a beverage style guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
2nd order of 6 x 30mL is on it's way (actually I couldn't decide and added another 30mL to make it 7 bottles). Really digging Puff Vapor LV. Enough flavors to keep me interested and compositions that just fit my palette. After a lot of hit and miss with other suppliers (5 pawns, AVE, Virgin vapors, Halo, MBV, Alice in Vapeland) I can honestly say I've found my staple juice supplier. Nice to be able to just run through tank after tank (maybe a little bit of flavor mixing) and just enjoy my vape.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Ya. I'm not exactly sure what happened with my second order. The first one showed up without a glitch. The second one after 2 weeks I emailed them and they said that there was a shipping problem, asked me to confirm my address. I did (after all it was the same as my address for the first order). They said that they'd get it out but it's still not arrived yet. Hope i get it soon I'm running low.
I must admit their flavors are excellent though. I'm wondering if they are experiencing increase in sales volume, and having a hard time coping. If my second order is anything like my first I'll be ordering another one. Hoping it's just bad luck this time.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Ya. I'm not exactly sure what happened with my second order. The first one showed up without a glitch. The second one after 2 weeks I emailed them and they said that there was a shipping problem, asked me to confirm my address. I did (after all it was the same as my address for the first order). They said that they'd get it out but it's still not arrived yet. Hope i get it soon I'm running low.
I must admit their flavors are excellent though. I'm wondering if they are experiencing increase in sales volume, and having a hard time coping. If my second order is anything like my first I'll be ordering another one. Hoping it's just bad luck this time.

Yeah, I hope it's a glitch.
Have you tried to email them again? Maybe Facebook?
Did you check the tracking number?

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
That's the thing. I sent them an email asking for the tracking number. And no reply. I'll try to mail them again today. If their juice wasn't so good I'd just move on but I seriously ran through my first 6 x 30mL order so enjoyably that I'm was really looking forward to the next one.

Edit: PVLV replied to my email that everything has been sent. Explained that there was a problem with the label which caused my order to get returned. Even offering some special treat for "being so awesome" on my next order. A happy end to the story? Not just yet, but a nice warm/fuzzy.

Last edited:

scottbaker

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 11, 2013
USA
www.puffvaporslv.com
Hey guys, first off just wanted to apologize to you CABBA! I have packaged both of your current order together for you and they were both shipped last week to you! Your package was returned with a mistake in the shipping label, I apologize sincerely for the mishap! Please do know that we are running perfectly smooth with no issues, obviously little things happen here and there and do apologize. Take comfort in knowing that your packages are well on their way to you! I sent you an email as well and just so you know on your next order I will be throwing in a free gift for you for the inconvenience! Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you!

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, first off just wanted to apologize to you CABBA!
just so you know on your next order I will be throwing in a free gift for you for the inconvenience! Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you!

Nothing says you know you messed up like a free Puff Vapors sticker. What a joke!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you!

When on my phone I am unable to click the "I'm 18+" button. Is the site not compatible with mobile devices or certain brand browsers (Chrome, Firefox, proprietary from HTC) on Android?

I really want to participate and browse your shop but I am nowhere near a computer. I'm next to a smoker with two racks of ribs...

Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone!

Sent from my HTC One with Tapatalk

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
When on my phone I am unable to click the "I'm 18+" button. Is the site not compatible with mobile devices or certain brand browsers (Chrome, Firefox, proprietary from HTC) on Android?

I really want to participate and browse your shop but I am nowhere near a computer. I'm next to a smoker with two racks of ribs...

Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone!

Participate in What??? :unsure:
We've been waiting here since the end of January for him to announce the 'new' Contest, although I noticed that they had one posted on their website that just ended...

01-30-2014, 01:10 PM #303
We are going to be launching a great new giveaway very shortly.. we are going to give away a mod ;) Stay tuned for details!

And I was able to get past the age verification not working by just clicking anywhere on the page... only to see THIS... LOL!!

PLEASE NOTE: Our website is currently undergoing updates and modifications. The website is fully functional and ready to shop although you may notice some little glitches here and there. Please hang with us as we are making our updates!

Btw, were both winners picked or is CABAA the first?

I don't think that his posts had anything to do with a Contest... just some orders that got screwed up!! :p

Last edited:

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Still liking my puff vapors liquids.
Anyone know how PVLV stands with regards to liquid testing, lab conditions, AEMSA, etc.. I was looking around their website but didn't see anything. I hope that they are on the forefront since their juice line is right up my alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work about a half mile from there shop and have been there many times. PM me and I will describe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread