ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I stumbled on this chick recently. I take it she's an opera singer who analyzes music (she does lots of different musicians, not just Rush). I don't typically get too jazzed about musicians reviewing other musicians...it's OK and I watch some of it. But she kinda captivated me. A cute chick, bubbly, happy, all those charming qualities of a female. What's captivating are her looks. I haven't bought into the notion yet of men having babies or two women making babies but if it were possible, I'd swear Minnie Driver and Tulsi Gabbard got frisky at a party one night and produced this chick. I can't figure out who she looks more like. Tell me I'm wrong. Oh, and she does have an interesting take on music I am very familiar with.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I stumbled on this chick recently. I take it she's an opera singer who analyzes music (she does lots of different musicians, not just Rush). I don't typically get too jazzed about musicians reviewing other musicians...it's OK and I watch some of it. But she kinda captivated me. A cute chick, bubbly, happy, all those charming qualities of a female. What's captivating are her looks. I haven't bought into the notion yet of men having babies or two women making babies but if it were possible, I'd swear Minnie Driver and Tulsi Gabbard got frisky at a party one night and produced this chick. I can't figure out who she looks more like. Tell me I'm wrong. Oh, and she does have an interesting take on music I am very familiar with.

I like her. She's one of my (too many!) subs. LOVE the Minnie & Tulsi thing though - NEVER thought it that!! :laugh:

Reactions: MikeE3

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    This guy :lol:

Only because of Weezer. We saw them last weekend.

BTW - RIP Steve Albini.

Last edited:
    Reactions: DPLongo22

Users who are viewing this thread