Provari Juice Feed????

Status
Not open for further replies.

leathermonkey7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
North Carolina
If Provape made an auto drip system, having an adjustable juice and air feed would be great. Having it match the look of the provari would be even better. Not sure if it could ever be possible, but having the juice & air adjustments, as well as a juice remaining gauge, ON THE PROVARI ITSELF"S MENU) would be total science fiction sickness... :)
I can see it now.... press the button 20 times for jR.. (Juice remaining)... lol

Last edited:

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
I would love to have something that aesthetically matches the MC tank with adjustable airflow, adjustable liquid flow. i wouldn't mind if its ce2 or atty as long as the tank system itself is build-to-last quality. although i prefer not to be ce2 cuz i'm using arry tank atm and yuh... it gets hot and sometimes a dry burn cuz gravity does its job well...

MC tank
banner02.jpg

Last edited:

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Sat down this morning and threw this together. Obviously I am not an artist, but it's a decent rendering of what was in my head...

Nice piece! The bottom piece can be unscrewed to make it a rebuildable atty tank. Maybe the top piece can also be screwed or unscrewed to adjust airflow, so obviously it would require a two piece fit. outer piece to control air flow then inner piece "fixed". Also, add a vertical clear post in one of the grooves and u can c the amt of liquid left inside~

Of cuz, talking is easier than getting the action done so, its just my 2 cents :)

p.s. somehow while i was typing the previous post (the mc tank one), i didn't see dalton's post. weird..

Last edited:

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
This is my own personal idea, only because im a tank user and what tanks i have used have failed including a UFS. Yes i 'Was" a GG fan!
All i can say is ive ran my idea for a Tank by the Provape team. My specs for the tanks is,

Adjustable airflow switch
Adjustable liquid flow switch
Cartomizer/atty tank
Stainless Steel Tube and end caps
3ml-5ml
Styled to match a Provari.
And a Clear notched window to measure the remainder of the juice inside the tank.

Please do not assume this tank will be made, Just a solid idea for a tank i had and wanted to share with my co-workers :)
Im also working on the plans for the tank :)

I know this is an old thread but is this idea completely DOA or is it still a possibility it may come to fruition ?

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
I know this is an old thread but is this idea completely DOA or is it still a possibility it may come to fruition ?

We all wish but don't hold your breath lol. Honestly I hope they don't come out with just another tank. We have plenty that half work, sort of work, work for half tank, and so on. I myself just got 4 tanks and $100 later 1 of them works... kind of. If they do develop a tank/feed system it would have to be on par with the quality and reliability of the Provari. Not an easy task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread