Provari Juice Feed????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys you have a awesome product.... But its missing one critical thing.... A kick .... native juice feed system. I absolutely love my provari had it 3 days now, But I have too go and put a MAP tank on it for all day use, Does Provari have in the works a juice Feed System that will match the Provari VV mod. I love it and would love a matching mod to go with it..... There is a Kick .... juice feed system available but due to the inabiltiy to purchase one or availability, The other vendor Im looking at is unable to keep up with demand or artifical scarcity I dunno... So my question again is when, Because the other vendor cant satisify my needs can you?? I do have plans to purchase a 2nd and 3rd provari just because I feel they are the best.

Want to corner the market with awesomeness... Create a Juice Feed System that controls juice and air and you will have customers beating down your door.

JUST MY OPINION... back to the forums to read somemore. :)

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Been asking for one since the unit has came out and nothing has happen, best bet for now is I will be using my Scubadan Tank from the Co Op as well as ooStrumoo's G-Tank both of these tank systems will work super on the provari, pretty much any tank system will work on it. Tanks can be a tricky animal especially tanks that run on an Atty, JonboyUSMC is working on a 51 Atty tank that should be pretty good on the Provari too. Cmon Provape guys produce an Auto feeder system of some sort !

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
What kind of tanks do you guys like best?

A cartomizer based tank or something else?

Have heard mixed results about most of the tanks but seems people like the carto tanks from what's I've seen.

I stick to my MAP tank or my Vapemate primarily...Cartos then to change the flavor, my guess is the filler material heating up with the joose. If Provape came up with their own juice-feeder, I would definitely put my vote down for something that doesn't use filler.

Just an idea...I have been working on a mod for a modular bottom feeder. Male 510 connector at the bottom, female connector at the top. 2 thin layers of metal, separated by a thin layer of plastic. The inner layer carries the positive connection from one connector to the other, the outer layer is the ground between the 2 connectors. It would unscrew near the bottom and house a 3-5mL bottle inside, and have a hole in the side to squeeze the bottle. In the top would be the needle/tubing of some kind to feed the juice from the bottle through the top connector, into the atomizer. That way anyone with a 510 mod could screw this on, screw an atomizer into the top, and bottomfeed.

That wouldn't really be a native Provape thing, but perhaps it spurs an idea. idk.

TaintedOptimist

Sep 9, 2009
Oakley, CA
I would love a carto tank that matched the look of the ProVari. I find it a shame that I have a device with such a beautiful design and exacting fit and finish, and I am forced to use a carto tank that does not match the same level of quality. The tank I am currently using works wonderfully, but every time I look at it I think of how it cheapens the look of the ProVari. If you produced a carto tank that carried the same theme as the ProVari I would definitely buy them. It would also be nice if someone would find a way to indicate the level of the juice without a window or at least a clear material that does not cloud with any juice.

TaintedOptimist

Sep 9, 2009
Oakley, CA
Something like the iatty or the Liquinator would be great. I definitely do not want something based on the CE2! The CE2 coil is to close the mouthpiece and burns the inside of my mouth if I put more than 3.7 volts to it even at 3 ohms. I like the idea of the rebuildable atomizer tank like the iatty, but I am afraid because of all the parts involved, it would become cost prohibitive. A system using standard cartos like the Liquinator, but packaged to match the ProVari should be within the price range of most people. I personally like having multiple tanks so that I can switch flavors easily. Maybe ProVape could make a rebuildable atomizer that matches the ProVari for the drippers and a carto tank like the Liquinator. I can only dream and start saving all the money ProVape will get from me if that dream comes true.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
The CE2's were terrible for several reasons: hot vape as pointed out by TaintedOptimist, the constant fiddling to get them to work, and the cracking issues. The CE2 Tank systems did not remove the hot vape so there was no incentive to try them.

The Liquinator has been foolproof and easy to use and set up-not to mention the fact that it gives a great vape. At a $1 a piece for the cartos, I just push a fresh one through when the performance starts to slip. It does not even require draining the tank. The only moding is cutting the slots in the carto. While simple enough to do, some people cannot even be entrusted with a screwdriver without declaring a national emergency; on the other hand, pre-slotted cartos are available.

A certain Greek import has a cult following. As with Harley riders, don't even attempt to discuss the pros and cons of the system. IMHO, it is just too complicated and expensive for what it offers.

Since my Provari is my stationary vape with the Liquinator, it is highly unlikely that I would spend a lot more for something that is only an aesthetic improvement on the Liquinator.

My Provari's never leave my home or office. As much as I love the unit, it still looks like a pipe bomb.

As far as a rebuildable atty is concerned, one would still need two so cost is a consideration. If one fails, you still need to get to a place and find the time to rebuild it.

I use LR attys on my reo mini which is now my public/car vape. I can palm my mini.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
something like the RES system on the Alpha e-cigs from innovapor would be awesome.

Have heard mixed results about most of the tanks but seems people like the carto tanks from what's I've seen.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Agree about the Liqinator. I just wish I didn't have to use a Dremel and it would be perfect. I know it's not that hard (TWSS :)) but still wonder if anything like residue comes off the cutting discs.

I tried the CE2 tanks and agree that you just can't crank them up but do like that you don't have to mod them.

My main thing is durability, ease of use and cleaning. If you make something like the Liqinator please also make a simple tool to make the holes on the attys and cartos like a pair of pliers with a hole punch that anyone can use and is fool-proof. If I had that I would be set with mine.

ProVape is quality and I know any future devices that are released will be the same.

Just my 2 cents.

Heck if we are dreaming out loud... Why not ask for a provari style UFS:vapor:, thats what I want... a map tank is a temporary device... I want something that feeds juice controls the air flow.. basically a UFS on my provari:vapor:.... that is if Im dreamin out loud. :D

I have ego type b tanks.... nope

I have map tank.... nope

I wish I had a provari UFS type juice feed that matched my AWESOME variable voltage provari..

IF YOUR GONNA ASK FOR SOMETHING ASK BIG.

man you guys cant hear the people outside CHANTING JUICE FEED PROVARI.... I sure can!!!!!! :laugh: Like I said its my dream....

Last edited:

Create a juice feed system that has

juice liquid control

air control

let the user choose whether they want cartomizers or atomizers. That would make it easy on you.... customer chooses.

the tank needs to be atleast 4-5ml

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana

I don't drip - I don't want to drip, I think it's a huge PITA. That said....

I'd like to see a juice feed system that uses an atomizer and drips directly onto the coil. I've tried the MAP tanks, and they can dry wick unless you have that fiddly little cap sitting just right. Right now I'm using filler-based cartos, and it's too easy to overfill them and slurp the next few puffs. Not to mention having to dig out another qtip and cleaning the drip tray on my ProVari. More PITA. Still, if you released a CE2 style tank that matched the ProVari, I'd buy one. On one condition.

No polycarbonate tubing.

I'm serious. Not even thick walled stuff. Cinnamon flavoring degrades it, it cracks, and then it falls completely apart. Usually just after it's been filled. Love the stuff you guys put out, but I wouldn't spend a penny for it.

Now a nice machined stainless steel tank, with machined transparent/translucent end caps, that would be excellent. And long lasting. With machined grooves for o-rings to hold the carto guts in place and stop the drips. O rings that could be replaced.

Or a stainless steel tank with stainless steel threaded top and bottom (still o rings) and a window in it. Just a little window to see the juice level. Keep sunlight off it. Keep it from going all dark and mucky looking. I'd pay for that. I'd pay dearly for that.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
This is my own personal idea, only because im a tank user and what tanks i have used have failed including a UFS. Yes i 'Was" a GG fan!
All i can say is ive ran my idea for a Tank by the Provape team. My specs for the tanks is,

Adjustable airflow switch
Adjustable liquid flow switch
Cartomizer/atty tank
Stainless Steel Tube and end caps
3ml-5ml
Styled to match a Provari.
And a Clear notched window to measure the remainder of the juice inside the tank.

Please do not assume this tank will be made, Just a solid idea for a tank i had and wanted to share with my co-workers :)
Im also working on the plans for the tank :)

Last edited:
This is my own personal idea, only because im a tank user and what tanks i have used have failed including a UFS. Yes i 'Was" a GG fan!
All i can say is ive ran my idea for a Tank by the Provape team. My specs for the tanks is,

Adjustable airflow switch
Adjustable liquid flow switch
Cartomizer/atty tank
Stainless Steel Tube and end caps
3ml-5ml
Styled to match a Provari.
And a Clear notched window to measure the remainder of the juice inside the tank.

Please do not assume this tank will be made, Just a solid idea for a tank i had and wanted to share with my co-workers :)
Im also working on the plans for the tank :)

DUDE you are the king...:rickroll:......... I love provari VV this is gonna be so freaking awesome

GO TEAM PROVARI GO!!!!!!!!

I know you guys are just talking about it.. but talking about it is the first step.. YEAH....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread