• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Protank heads from Fast Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
So I've never ordered from fast tech before, but I need more Kanger protank mini 2 heads and want to get them cheap since I have a tendency to go through them pretty fast. I found some that are claimed to be "Authentic" Kanger protank heads for $4.88 for a 5 pack, which is great since they usually go for $1.40-1.70 per head on many other sites and are $2 per head at my B&M.

Is this legitimate? Will it take them forever to ship it? Sorry for the newb fast tech questions, just never ordered from them before.

Also, yes I know you can rebuild the coils on the heads and save a bunch of money. I don't have time to learn that at the moment with my insane schedule or get the equipment to do so. Saving that for when I'm not as busy. :vapor:

Donnie Narco

Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
San Diego, CA
From my experience FastTech ships pretty slow and usually their stuff is knock offs.
I have always ordered everything Kanger ProTank related from Sun Vapers, located in Santee, CA. They are actually down the street from me, but they do have an online store and ship pretty quickly. Prices are pretty decent too.

EDIT: Sun Vapers is a premium Kanger reseller in San Diego County.

EDIT2: Wow, I didn't even type that whole Sun Vapers is a premium Kanger Reseller....I just typed the website....lol

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Went ahead and got the FastTech ones. I'll give them a try I guess. If they are crap though I'll def go to one of these other shops. :2cool:

Well, if they are crap, your luck will likely be the same anywhere else.
Authentic is authentic. That said, Kangers QC has gone down the Crapper lately.

I've been using FT Evod no-name heads for several months - prefer the draw - and only had to make adjustments on a few out of 30.

If you take a few minutes to get familiar with your wick/coil setups it is easy to make needed tweaks for an enjoyable vape and to extend the life of the heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread