• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast tech order

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
3 or 4 weeks usually, depending on time of year - the Chinese New Year causes a major standstill.

But take heart, they have never not sent an order to me that i have not received, so as far as i am concerned they are reliable and it's just a factor of the distances involved.

T

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hey all!
I placed my first order (small bore drip tip) through fast tech on march 29th. Its april 25th, almost a month from order date and still havent recieved it yet.
Ive heard it takes forever through them but what are your experience in lengths in shipping time frame through fast tech.
Thanks
You ordered it march 29th,but what date did it actually ship?Alot of the items they sell will say ships in x days,i have bought some stuff and it took 9-10 days before it ever shipped out.If you go to your orders page,it will tell you when it shipped.If you went with the free shipping,it usually takes around a month because it sits in a container until that container is full,then it gets loaded and sent out.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Yeah, My last order was placed 2/4 shipped something like 3/10. Still not here, but I'm not losin any sleep over a $3 tank It'll get here or it won"t. Actually dont even have use for it anymore cept maybe to toss it in my vapegeddon war chest. And yes vets I did see that it was on backorder. You could be sitting on the edge of your seat for another 2-4 weeks (especially if you ordered a $2 item with standard free shipping as I always do :lol:) if you want or just forget about it, it'll show up.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'm still waiting on an order from the 25th, shipped on the 26th, myself. If you don't pay for the airmail shipping upgrade ($1-ish, or free for orders over $20) then I'm pretty sure they come by sea. There's a reason they call it "the slow boat." FastTech is great, for things you don't need any time soon. If you want it next week, though, maybe it's worth the extra scratch to get it from somewhere a little more local.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
SlowTech
LowTech

Take your pick. They both apply. The flea market of vape gear. :)

I ordered one time from them years ago. Got a defect, returned it for a replacement. Total time = 4 months. Then it lasted a few months before the same defect reared it's ugly head (and it already became obsolete). Last and only time I ever bought anything from them.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, that's the best thing to do when ordering from them, save your pennies up, order a bunch of crap you really don't need, then forget about it. It's like Christmas when it shows up, you look through it and see if you even still need half the crap you ordered!:lol:
I've had stuff show up in ten days, I've had stuff take three months! There's no rhyme or reason to it, just when the container gets full, it's on it's way.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey all!
I placed my first order (small bore drip tip) through fast tech on march 29th. Its april 25th, almost a month from order date and still havent recieved it yet.
Ive heard it takes forever through them but what are your experience in lengths in shipping time frame through fast tech.
Thanks

Rest eásy. Had wonderful results with fastech.

Usually takes 5-7 days to ship out of the factory, then days to get to the country it's going to, then on the dock till customs approves the parcel, then turned over to the US Snail.

If you kept the shipping confirmation click on the tracking number and it will show you where the parcel is.

In my cases my parcels wait on the dock 2-3 days. One person at ECF reported his parcel sit on the dock for 9 days.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I try and order something every week or every other week to keep the vape mail coming in. You figure 10-15 bucks per order does not hurt that bad and keeps vaping exciting even after all these years. Mostly I pick up older gear that everyone else has forgotten about so its inexpensive. Average wait is 14 days but has taken up too a month. If you ordered batteries or if you did not upgrade your shipping to USPS they send it by ship I think.

Always upgrade the shipping to USPS and it will be right at 2 weeks.

Almost forgot! Make sure the item is in stock if its not it could be weeks before they even ship it :eek:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I try and order something every week or every other week to keep the vape mail coming in.
I'll wait until a order is marked as shipped then place another one (free shipping) I constantly get vape mail even if it's a 2$ item, it has been and will continue to be my cure for shinyitis lol...

Never spend more than 20$ a month on it...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You do want to look at the line that says "Stock"
If it says "In Stock" then it can ship quickly - I've gotten stuff to California typically in about 10-12 days.
If it says "Ships in ___ days" then don't order if you're in a hurry - they are guessing, and it could be that many days, or could be more.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I'll wait until a order is marked as shipped then place another one (free shipping) I constantly get vape mail even if it's a 2$ item, it has been and will continue to be my cure for shinyitis lol...

Never spend more than 20$ a month on it...
Yah its pretty fun for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread