Status
Not open for further replies.

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
Hi,

I got my new eRoll kit a few days ago and I am having an issue with one of the units. The battery is fully charged, the liquid is full, yet when I try to vape with it nothing happens. The blue on the bottom of the battery lights up but no vapor comes out of it.

I don't know if I assembled something wrong or if it is a faulty unit.

I would appreciate advice from those who know more about the eRoll than I do.

thank you,

betty

chefkeith

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
USA
It's doubtful, but possible that both batteries and atomizers are dead. Try reconfiguring them until you isolate the faulty component.

Does the unit get hot? If so, you may have a wicking problem, ie. the juice is too thick to be wicked through the atomizer spike. Also, you may want to prime it by putting several drops straight on the spike and watching that they wick in quickly.

Third, you are filling the tank from the atomizer end, not the mouth piece end, right?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Be sure the cone is fed down thru the right area then give it that twist to the tight spot. The cone is the little white piece. Be sure te tank is pushed in tight. Above mentioned things. Be sure there isn't cotton fluff between the atty and battery. I clean in there and once some cotton stuck on the lifted prong things so it wouldn't ire until I pulled it out. Usually there is user error but not always

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
I figured out what I did wrong on the one that isn't working. I put the atomizer head in upside down :( I tried everything to take it off of the battery and even gave up and had my husband try and no go. So I need to order a new battery as whatever my husband did as a final try he ruined the battery..lol

Thank you to all who responded with ideas as to what the issue could be. I love this site!!

betty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread