Leaking eRolls - please share suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I never thought of this until recently taking my erolls out. Changing elevations seems to make mine leak. I took six fully assembled ones with me and they all leaked and had not before that. Its really weird because I haven't thought of the eroll as a pressurized system. There's, obviously, something I don't understand about the way they work as I would never have thought reversing the batt in the PCC would make it leak from the cone seam but it does (as Joye has said it would).

Uh oh. I have a flight coming up soon. Should I anticipate leakage on the plane?

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I sure would. I would take the tanks off before going up and cap them. Then put them on where you want to vape. Its the changes in altitude that causes it... not the altitude itself. I live in a mountainous area so am constantly changing altitudes. The leaks aren't that bad.. not as bad as some clearos and big pressurized tanks that can leak out all of their juice... just little seeps but enough to need kleenex and I have an aversion to that.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread