Pre-mix liter almost finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I'm down to about 80 mls. of the liter of pre mixed base that's dated Jan. 2017. That'll last me a bit more than 2 1/2 months. I have a liter of 100 mg/ml, and if I mix that down to my preferred nic level (25 mg/ml) that'll total up to 4 liters and last me 11 years. I find that I'm vaping less now so it might last longer than that. If drop my nic level down as well it may last me even longer! My crystal ball is broken and I can't get it fixed right now, so my future is un-seeable at the moment. :cool:

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Well, just have to read carefully...

images

(Still might want to get another liter or so... might outlive the crystal :) )

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    (Still might want to get another liter or so... might outlive the crystal :) )
    Ya, I been plannin' to for the last few months. I should've been buying instead of just thinking about it. Lately, a 3.5 ml tank has been lasting me 4 or 5 days, and sometimes I don't vape for an hour or so.. I don't have a 'nic craving' in that hour or so, so maybe in 10 or 11 years going 'cold-turkey' won't be a threatening situation, for me or anyone in my presence.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I found another ~125 mls of that in my freezer. I had forgotten about it. I transferred it from the liter bottle. When I saw there was only a little bit left of that liter, I was thinkin' "Geez, I thought I had more left..". So now I have about 7 or 8 months before I have to crack the 100 mg/ml open. I think I'm gonna just mix down small amounts rather than into 4 liters at once.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Me over here with my 2 gallons of 100mg nic.. :D
    According to the Vapocalypse Calculator, 2 gallons of 100 mg/ml would last me more than 80 years. Less than 85 though.. :ohmy:

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    According to the Vapocalypse Calculator, 2 gallons of 100 mg/ml would last me more than 80 years. Less than 85 though.. :ohmy:
    I'm at 50mg/ml right now, they are nic salts. Similarly to you, I don't vape much liquid, only about 1 to maybe 2 ml per day. Last I checked it would last me 40 something years, without dropping the nic. Hard to say if I'll be vaping 40 years from now, but the impending doom had me stocking up, and then some just in case there was someone I knew in need or wanted to buy some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread