Pre-made Juice Recipes for DIY and non-DIY vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Had some peach that I have gotten bored with so I added about 10 drops of Tidal Wave from MBV to a atomizer and filled it up with the peach. Tidal Wave is a lemon grass mint with honey undertones. I think I will be finishing the peach now. Any suggestions to make this even better?

i like tea with those combinations, a little tpa black tea, or better yet a lot of capellas sweet tea.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I mix
75% blueberry MBV
25% sweet cream MBV
for a blueberries and cream that pops pretty nice.

Thank you for posting here. I just knew you would answer my request. :) I bet you have a lot of suggestions that could help me. I am going to have to order some sweet cream. I have seen it in bunches of formulas. Thanks again.

karlajo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Iowa
This is the same idea... kind of. I am really new art this so please don't make fun... All I have in way of kits is my eroll ( I know rookie). It does me okay. Anyway I really didn't know about cleaning anything or anything really. Just fill up and go. Tiny tanks so not a big deal. Well I came across an interesting combo. I had a little of a coffee flavor left in one of the tanks ( I didn't know it would affect anything) and I refilled with a hazelnut e liquid. The weird thing about this combo is that it kind of tastes like a raspberry truffle. I know it is weird and I have always wondered if it is just my tastes buds.

I have no raspberry e. liquid at all and I have reproduced my rests many times over. I actually got these results with sampler bottles and am just about ready to order big bottles. I know it could be the individual stores formulations but I think it is kind of neat. Thanks for listening. And try it and tell me if it is every coffee and every hazelnut.

Have a great day.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
coffee with hazelnut is one of my favorites. I think the key to good coffee mix is good stong coffee. there is a wide variety of coffee flavor. I like the hazelnut so rich it may not be very vapeable on its own. try some whipped cream or sweet cream with that sometime. If you know someone who makes their own or you want to try making it then tpa flavors work very well.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I mix
75% blueberry MBV
25% sweet cream MBV
for a blueberries and cream that pops pretty nice.

I will still order some sweet cream but because I was impatient... I had some MBV Vanilla Custard and used it with blueberry and it actually tastes pretty good. I did add a some Koolada (I seem to like it in everything) and a little sweetener. Thanks again.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
this is a bit off topic, but after our chocolate discussion i decided to give capellas choc fudge brownie another go, i knew i had made my first batch too strong at 10%

CFB 7%
AP 1.5%
Sweetener 3%

I was so pleased with the result i filled an iclear30 with it and vaped a tank full in less than 24 hours which i think qualifies it as an all day vape.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
this is a bit off topic, but after our chocolate discussion i decided to give capellas choc fudge brownie another go, i knew i had made my first batch too strong at 10%

CFB 7%
AP 1.5%
Sweetener 3%

I was so pleased with the result i filled an iclear30 with it and vaped a tank full in less than 24 hours which i think qualifies it as an all day vape.

First of all congrats. I apologize for having a non-brunette moment but..... what is AP? Do you make your own sweetener? Just curious. And while we're off subject anyway, I just got some 60mg nic and was wondering what you use and if you dilute it down to work with it? I will have to admit that smoking was just easy. Vaping is definitely more of a hobby that takes lots of thinking and planning.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
i get nic in vg base and dilute with 5% with pg (to make it easier to work with) and more vg (depending on the nic level i want). I make my liquids at least 65%VG. ejuice me up calculator makes it easy to account for the 95% vg content of my nic base in computing the total vg i want.

AP (acetyl pyrazine) is an additive. i use up to 2%. it is often recommended for bread/bakery flavors. i also use it in some tobacco flavors. when used excessively you notice a taste most often referred to as resembling popcorn or corn chips.

you can get sweetener (sucralose) from most flavor vendors. that's what i did in the past but i recently got a free ezsweet bottle of concentrated sweetener and am making my own sweetener solution

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Great thread, mixing "formulas" of pre-made juices.
I like to mix "layers" in a fresh cartomizer to get ideas for my DIY juices. Here are 3 hits I've come up with:

Butterfingers:
Peanut Butter Cup from High Desert Vapes (plain peanut butter works almost as well)
Belgian Cocoa from Halo (just about any chocolate works as well)
Butterscotch from High Desert Vapes (most other butterscotch works; I don't like Hangsen's)
Just fill a cartomizer alternating 4 drops of Peanut Butter Cup, 4 of Belgian Cocoa, 3 of Butterscotch. Yum!

Creamy Kahlua-retto
Sweet Cream (Whipped Cream or even Irish Cream works great, too)
Kahlua (mine is from High Desert Vapes)
Amaretto (also from HDV)
Fill a cartomizer alternating about 5 drops Kahlua, 5 of Sweet Cream, 2-3 of Amaretto. I use less Amaretto because the apricot flavor in the premixed juice I have is very strong. This is a deliciously creamy vape :)

Green Oreos
Creme de Menthe (HDV)
Belgian Cocoa by Halo
Kringle's Curse by Halo
Alternate filling a cartomizer with 5 drops of Belgian Cocoa, 3 of Creme de Menthe, 1 of Kringle's Curse. This tastes exactly like the Oreos with green goop in the center, maybe called "Springtime Oreos". Other chocolate flavors and/or mints will approximate the taste, but these juices in these proportions are right on.
Happy vapes!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Bavarian Blueberries

14 ml blueberry
1 ml Bavarian cream

A whole different taste from my regular blueberries and cream!:drool:

Yay, I've got both of those premixes. I will have to try it when I use up what is in my blue eVOD. Yes I pick colors to go with flavors. It does make it easy to distinguish flavors but I really do it because I am weird. heehee Thanks for the suggestion.

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Yay, I've got both of those premixes. I will have to try it when I use up what is in my blue eVOD. Yes I pick colors to go with flavors. It does make it easy to distinguish flavors but I really do it because I am weird. heehee Thanks for the suggestion.

I try to do that too. I am also working on a flavor that tastes like zombie apocalypse that is strawberry and Bavarian cream. I don't have a strong enough strawberry right now though and Bavarian cream can take over really fast! I should have VZ order soon with strawberry though so I will get a good one mixed up and let you know how that comes out. There is definitely a huge difference in sweet cream and Bavarian cream!

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
This is wicked cool!!!!

I was doing something like this just today!

Choco Hazelnut in a Pinch
50% Chocolate from Rize Vapor
50% Hazelnut (with extra flavor) from EC Blend flavors

Better Berry Vape
50% Mixed Berry from EC Blend Flavors
50% Organic Going Bananas from Virgin Vapor

Waffle-O's Tobacco
75% Virginia Tobacco + Waffle (maple) flavor from EcBlend Flavors
25% Flue Cured Tobacco from Rize Vapor

~~~~As A side note:
I am currently steeping a total diy (Fluffer Nutter) that is 3% Lorann's Peanut Butter 3% TFA Toasted Marshmallow, 2% Absolute Tobacco

Last edited:
I've tried to mix things for months and I have one which I really enjoy:

30% Shire Malt - Epipemods
30% Black Honey Tobacco - TPA
25% Jamaican Rum - TPA
15% Boba's Bounty - AVE

Let it steep for a day or so and what you've got is a complex tobacco with lots of sweetness and subtle hints. Works well without Boba's Bounty - although Boba's gives it that complexity of hints of graham crackers etc etc. So hard to find Boba's outside of the US though, so I'm trying to figure out something that can substitute it in this mix... We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread