PPM--Poly Plug Mod--Anyone can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadScientistVapor

Feb 7, 2010
New Hampshire
Tired of trying and buying weird stuff for your PV? This mod is kind of like ADM without the spring...it's so simple it's like it has been staring me in the face all along...All you need is an empty cart and some poly. You can use the original filler if you like, I recommend "Morning Glory Premium Polyester Fiber Fill" found at Wal-Mart. So here is what you do...

Take an empty cart, fill it about 80 % with your desired juice, and then make a plug about 1/4 the length of your cart and a little denser (wider) than the original filler, and put it on top of the liquid so that it rests flat with the top of the cart. Top off if needed. The atty may push the plug down a bit, but if you get it right it will stay in place. Since the fluid below is constantly wetting the poly on top, you will not get that gross burnt taste. When vapor get's weak, refill. Take out the plug, fill, put it back on.

I have never had to top off using this method, and I find that when I pop off the poly plug, it's pretty damn dry and there is no juice underneath. One cart in my Joye 510 lasted me an hour of chain vaping. Also, if you are using the original filler, you can simply cut 3/4 of it off and use the remainder as a plug. Sometimes it leaks...if you don't have any poly around, take some fibers from the leftover and use them to widen the plug...

I found that this is the easiest mod I've tried. I've tried them ALL. I have not had any leaking or flooding issues with this one. Give it a shot.:thumb:

Oops! I forgot to give credit to Highping for posting this simple mod first.

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yes he did! I thought I would share it in the mod forum however, because it is so simple. Credit to Highping for sharing this information first!

Yep. Not quite sure why he put his thread in "tips & tricks". Maybe because it is so simple. It needs to be in both. OTOH it's almost not even a cart mod. More like a filler mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread