Post your Xbox Live gamertag or PSO SN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
Anyone out there touched God of War III yet? I haven't played a single one myself, but I actually really enjoy just watching my boyfriend play God of War.

We picked it up last night, and I have to say the graphics are AWESOME. The camera angles and view just make it feel so epic!

It's a must-have guys!

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Anyone out there touched God of War III yet? I haven't played a single one myself, but I actually really enjoy just watching my boyfriend play God of War.

We picked it up last night, and I have to say the graphics are AWESOME. The camera angles and view just make it feel so epic!

It's a must-have guys!

nooooooo but you just reminded me! :D

shanobi187

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Portland Oregon
my PSN is shanobi187, I'm playing MAG pretty much religiously and I'm gonna check out God Of War 3 as soon as i can rent it. all the god of war games have been phenominal, but with just over 10 hours of gameplay i can't justify dropping $60 on it. That money is reserved for my eGo as soon as i can find a place where they're in stock ;)

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

It's a must-have guys!

I just beat it last night, killer game with some extremely interesting twists. Debating on going through and beating it again with a different skin on a different difficulty

Mr.Frost

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
N.Y.
the+mrfrost.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread