• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Possible opportunities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbabjr

Jun 19, 2010
Evart, MI
My name is Randall. I believe this is actually my first post here at ECF, but I've spent countless hours doing research here :) I've been vaping for going on four years, and mixing my own juice for one. It's been a heck of a journey and I positively love it. I've even begun mixing juice for other local vapors. For a while now I've considered opening up my own shop (which, thus far, has proved to be impractical; due to lack of funds and my home locale isn't large enough to sustain one). I live in a small town on US10 called Evart. And while the market is small here, there are three fairly large cities equidistant to here (Cadillac, Big Rapids, and Mount Pleasant). None of which, to my knowledge, have dedicated B&M shops.

The point I'm trying to make is there is an opportunity here. I am wholly capable of running a shop, but I lack the business skills and resources to start one. If anyone in the area is interested in discussing some possibilities, I'd be glad to give you a list of my qualifications. Any opinions would be appreciated, as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread