Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Bushmaster :)

Nice. Not bad ARs. Luckily, you can do things to them.
If you're comfortable taking the whole trigger out and replacing it, go with this: AR-15 SUPER DYNAMIC TRIGGERS | Brownells
Or if you prefer the curved trigger, this: AR-15/M16/AR-STYLE SSA TRIGGER | Brownells

The flat blade trigger is easier to shoot, though.

If you're not comfortable with that, go with a captive drop in. Like a Timney: AR-15 DROP-IN TRIGGER MODULE | Brownells

Or a American Trigger Corporation Gold Trigger Module: http://www.brownells.com/rifle-part.../ar-15-m16-gold-trigger-module-prod27227.aspx

They're all WAY better than a stock bushy trigger. Even my Colt felt sloppy after I put the Geiselle in.

Bushmaster takes the small trigger pins, I believe. Oh, and if you get the Timney, make sure to buy the pins, too. Timney doesn't come with them. The Geiselle is a better trigger. This book will walk you through completely building an AR, including installing a trigger: THE COMPETITIVE AR-15 BUILDER'S GUIDE | Brownells

OH, and get an Accu-Wedge. Bushmasters are a bit sloppy fitting between the upper and lower. AR-15/M16 ACCU-WEDGE | Brownells'

If you have any questions you can call me and I can walk you through it.

Last edited:

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Your the man looking for some hallo eyes now. Bother in law is giving me some of his old stuff to hook it up a bit, We are set to go out Thursday with 4 people if he has his upper by then and I will be able to see different setups to compare I'm stoked actually. He walked me through a strip down of it tonight so that saved me some reading.

From my phone

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
And back to pictures. Here's what's outside my window this morning:
IVw8G.png

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
There are sooo few pictures of me. I'm always the person behind the camera.

And I really don't want to snap one now, I'm make-up free and I have a bandana in my hair. I'm in house-cleaning mode. :)

I did manage to find one from a year and a half ago. My hair's longer now.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread