Porphy's - Juice Box Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Oh Damn !!! Looks like I'm going to have to buy another mod. Carlos has made a quantum leap in PV design. If his atty is as good as you say it is, the traditional atty's should soon become a thing of the past.

The next step should be an electric pump that drips the atty when the button is pushed which would eliminate the pump button, but I'm sure he's working on that.

Congratulations Carlos...this is perhaps the best mod I've seen on the market.

radwor

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
san diego
So True, you felt the need for 5V?. Thats all I vape at except w/cartomizers. I was expecting the JB would be good @ standard with the homemade atty.
not warm enough?
Hi MHR, built in and bad to the bone lol.

Rite now I'm blue in the face tryin to kill this thing and it's giggling at me.

BTW everyone will need to lower there nic levels...damn it's a tasty hitter!

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
In answer to your question about the bottles, it is a standard size really soft plastic bottle. If you have a 10ml squeeze bottle if it fits the thread I see no reason why you couldn't swap out the bottle. It's really not a big deal to refill it, I went roughly 2 weeks before I went through 10ml so it's not like your doing it every other day or anything.

It's amazing how fast the back order list started to grow so quickly. When Porphy and I both posted our review of this it was roughly 2 weeks wait and it's now at 4 so if your on the fence get your order in now. It's not going to get shorter anytime soon and it's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread