• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Poll: Tejas Vapin' logo

Vote for your favorite Tejas Vapin' logo

• A - Submitted by Menolly

• B - Submitted by Butterbean03

• C - Submitted by butterbean03

• D - Submitted by ptboos

• F - Submitted by ptboos & Nicfits

• H - Submitted by ptboos

• I - Submitted by Lika

• J - Submitted by trintek

• K - Submitted by mixology

• L - Submitted by mixology

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
May the best logo win!

Each logo is labeled with a letter and who it was submitted by. The poll choices correspond with the logo images in this post. Voting will end on Sunday May 10th. We have about 70 members so that should give everyone time to cast their vote.

In the event of a tie we'll do a tiebreaker poll to determine our new logo.

Here are the entries:

A-tv-logo-menolly-001.jpg

A - Submitted by Menolly

B-tv-logo-butterbean03-002.jpg

B - Submitted by Butterbean03

C-tv-logo-butterbean03-001.jpg

C - Submitted by butterbean03

D-tv-logo-ptboos-001.jpg

D - Submitted by ptboos

F-tv-logo-ptboos-Nicfits-002.JPG

F - Submitted by ptboos & Nicfits

H-tv-logo-ptboos-002.jpg

H - Submitted by ptboos

I-tv-logo-lika-001.jpg

I - Submitted by Lika

J-tv-logo-trintek-001.jpg

J - Submitted by trintek

K-tv-logo-mixology-001.GIF

K - Submitted by mixology

L-tv-logo-mixology-001.gif

L - Submitted by mixology

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
wow mine was a joke! if it gets voted up in the poll, i vote we remove it ;)

haha, I knew it was a joke. I only left it in the running for the fun of it. You're not the only "smart ..." around here, ya know... :lol:

But yeah, if its the winner we might have to do a do over, lol. Not because it's not good but I'm not sure if the whole "As Seen On TV" campaign thing is copyrighted...probably is. Though there are lots of variations out there. It would make one heck of a cool tshirt though!

Menolly

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Austin, TX
If mine for whatever reason wins, I'll get around to cleaning it up and vectorizing it. That was a quick colorized sketch- as I have a fresh install on my computer and didn't have a vector drawing program installed yet.

If anybody has a suggestion for a Linux vector program, let me know. I downloaded inkscape, but haven't used it yet.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
forgot to say, i can't vote, don't know if it is because i just (finally) received supplier stats or what, but i vote for k... i like the old school flames and it is just really well put together.

Congrats on the supplier tag :D

I'll be sure to add your vote for "K" in the final tally.

I'm glad to know that you can still be part of this group after getting your supplier tag. When I first started this group and sent out the invites it wouldn't let me invite existing suppliers. I was kind of worried what would happen if a member of the group switched over to a supplier membership. Looks like it's all cool.

Last edited:

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
OK, so when the Logo is chosen, are we going to get Caps, T-shirts, jackets, pins, coffee mugs and whatever else we can think to put it on?

I want a black leather jacket with it emboidered across the back.
Then I can be a big bad biker dude. LOL.
Also who is going to get this logo tattoo'd?

Alright I know what you are thinking, What has Nicfits been vaping? LOL.
Maybe its the Margarita talking. A few more of these I might get the tattoo. :rolleyes:

Second thought, I think it is bedtime for Bonzo.

Last edited:

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
And the winner is.....

K-tv-logo-mixology-001.GIF

mixology's Texas Flames (K)

Congratulations mixology!

Both of your designs held strong as top contenders. Your second entry (L) was leading the pack during the first few days of the poll but during the final hours your first entry (K) caught up and surpassed it with a big leap for the win. It was fun to watch.

It seems a lot of us like the idea of Tejas Vapin' merchandise like baseball caps, t-shirts, mugs, decals, etc.. In order to do that we're going to need more than just an official logo. We'll need other designs too so we can offer a variety to please everybody. We had some great entries in this contest and I think we should use those.

Surprise! I'd like to announce two additional place winners who had the most votes under mixology's logo winner:

2nd Place - mixology's Vapin' Wings (L)

3rd Place - Menolly's Cool Bluebonnet (A)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Honorable Mentioned:

ptboos's Armadillo Pride

Butterbean03's Texas Montage

Lika's Tejas Seal

Once I get the merchandise stuff sorted out I'll make sure our winners get something nice for their designs. I know I should have planned all this better from the start. But as you all know this group just sort of happened on a whim. As it continues to grow I think we can do some really good things for our vaping community with it. Also I should mention that if we do make any proceeds from club merchandise it will stay within the group for its use.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in our great state - ya'll are the best ;) Again, congratulations to all the winners. A special "thank you" to everyone for your participation and all the great entries in this contest. It was fun :D

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Is anyone using the Tejas Vapin Logo in thier signature yet?
It looks pretty cool.

Lika, let me know if this may be something you don't want to do, and I will remove it.

Edit: You will have to compress and resize, or you can just copy this one.

I think it's a great idea :) ....nothing like showing off a little Texas pride :D

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
A quick note about adding these pics to your signature. These are done as a .gif with a clear background. When I first added it as just a signature pic, I was still getting a white background. Therefore I uploaded it to my album, and then inserted the link to the picture into my signature instead of using the standard signature picture upload and insert. It now shows correctly with a clear background. :cool:

Thanks Mix,

Nicfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread