Poll: Should I get the clearos, the shorties...

which ones?

• Short Clearos

• XL Clearos

• Regular CE2's (non-clear)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
I'd say the regular, non clear. I think they'd be the best bet for use out of the box with no modification.
They are no differents in the inside of the clearo's and the CE 2's, and with mine I have not needed to modify them out of the box. I have had very few problems with the clearomizers, but if I do I either throw it out like I would a cartomizer or mod it with a syringe that I cut to same length as and replace the clearomizer tube that cracked. With the syringe tube it will never crack, so once you make one you use it over and over if any of the original ones fails and just pop it in the syringe tube and your back in business. The only difference is the CE 2 will never leak because it is metal and the clearo's will sometimes crack because the are plastic. I do like the clearo's because you can see the juice level .

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Short black! I know I'm in the minority on that, but those are the ones I put on dh's PV (yes, I do all his filling for him. :laugh:) The clear ones crack no matter what you do with them. Dh has an air-brusher's touch with them and I still wound up trying to get juice out of slots of his PCC. I like dripping, so personally, I vote for a regular sized rebuild-able 510 atty. :p

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Short black! I know I'm in the minority on that, but those are the ones I put on dh's PV (yes, I do all his filling for him. :laugh:) The clear ones crack no matter what you do with them. Dh has an air-brusher's touch with them and I still wound up trying to get juice out of slots of his PCC. I like dripping, so personally, I vote for a regular sized rebuild-able 510 atty. :p

That's why I only like them for tank mods. :) Using them as cartos is dangerous stuff. I'm with you on the metal ones if you're going to use them as cartos. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread