• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PLz someone help me 。about getting ecig in Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxmiro

Mar 20, 2010
Hey guys, I am also a new canadian(from montreal) to the e-cig world, I ordered a DSE801 from vaporkings two days ago and the guy just sent me an e-mail saying he can't deliver e-juice to canada. I paid 50 dollars +15 shipping for my starter kit and he told me it would take two weeks to deliver it. Would it be better to cancel my whole order and get it from a canadian supplier with some e-juice or get the delivery from my kit from vaporkings and order the e-juice somewhere else? My main concern is the shipping time(i want it now!)?

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Hey guys, I am also a new canadian(from montreal) to the e-cig world, I ordered a DSE801 from vaporkings two days ago and the guy just sent me an e-mail saying he can't deliver e-juice to canada. I paid 50 dollars +15 shipping for my starter kit and he told me it would take two weeks to deliver it. Would it be better to cancel my whole order and get it from a canadian supplier with some e-juice or get the delivery from my kit from vaporkings and order the e-juice somewhere else? My main concern is the shipping time(i want it now!)?
I would. There are some friendly vendors in the US that ship rapid, but it's hit and miss.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
VaporKings is an AWESOME supplier, but wants absolutely NO liability when it comes to juice.

Outside of cartomizer models and the GG, you can get any sort of kit that he sells from Canadian sellers, and you can get juice as well.

With VaporKings, unless you want the GG or a Kr808, no reason to shop there being a Canadian.

http://www.canvape.com/default.asp

Jordan at CanVape can help you out!

rob_lin

Mar 23, 2010
toronto
Hey there, new e-cig purchaser from the GTA with a couple questions...(hope its alright, never posted on a forum before..)

I just got my first joyce 510 starter kit fro viecs, and while I am pretty impressed with the product, i find that the carts are running out pretty quickly..how long on average do they usually last? and how much better is e-juice than reordering pre-filled carts. Which is the more affordable option?

feel pretty excited to finally quit smoking 'analogs' and starting full-time on the e-cigs, i know a few people who started and have never gone back to the cancer sticks!

thanx,

ryan

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Hey Ryan, welcome to the vaping lifestyle! Hope that you love it and kick the analogs. Good choice on your first model of e-cig, but as you've already discovered, the carts don't last long. If you spend any time here you'll find dozens of nifty modifications to make them work better. I get about 4-5 cigs worth per cart, maybe less.

E-Juice is by far more economical than pre-filled carts. And the best Canadian supplier of e-juice is in Toronto too, Vapables. Carts are very easy to fill.

best of luck and welcome!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Wow, two Ryans from Toronto in this forum....nice!

Yes, sheep is right, for juice products, Vapables is the place!

You'll get your stuff delivered next day if you order before 11 am....and he's real nice to boot.

I recommend 555 and RY4.

Then again, I recommend 555 to pretty much everybody.

:)

panlei0908

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Vancouver
If I were you ,i will cancel it if its possible, i didnt a lot of research about them , and after all i decide to get them from Canada, i got my happy ego with shipping about 100dollars, its took me about 5-6days to get them , it could be faster ,if u just want the start kit , my suggestion is get them from either Happy vaper or evapers they both got the ego now, as i know the evapers shipping a little faster like 3days. but not a big issue, and they also sell e liquid, but happy vaper dont have nicotin choice, if u want cheaper price get them from lightinthebox ,they sell 50ml for about $10 with air mail shipping:p

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Can you seriously convince me that Light in the box, a wholesaler of everything but the kitchen sink is the WTG?

There are some good companies in China but IMHO they (LITB) are not one of those. Ordering from China is expensive and takes time. Unless you are ordering large, you are better off here. The benchmark for juice is $0.50-65/ml and that is good juice. I have vaped Dekang that was all right. I vaped Ruyan that was alright, and I also vaped some pretty good .... of late $43 for 3 x 30ml bottles (package deal). You have to shop around.

Don't get me wrong I'm like the next guy trying to stretch my dollar. There is juice and then there is juice. For a metaphor comparing American beer to Canadian beer, which one would you rather drink?

Maxmiro

Mar 20, 2010
I understand you, like I said I don't mind paying what canadian supplier are asking for but even if I compare to the US suppliers they are still pretty expansive(but those are usually slow on shipping). And cause I am new to the e-cig world I don't know who ships here and how the shipping is. I mentionned LiTB only because someone else here talked about them and I wanted to know how they were. But for now I need a fast shipping since I just received my starter kit from happy vaper but no juice :( so i'll probably go for vapables or that crystal liquid from electronic cigz cause they have smaller bottles(can try more flavors) and i'll shop for better prices when I have another order to do.

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Now now Switched, how can you say LIB is no good when you haven't even tried them? :)

Seriously though, the LIB juice is good for building up a stash. Not the greatest juice, not the greatest flavours, but the quality is just fine and for me, I find it works as an all day vape. When I'm kicking back in the evening enjoying different flavours, that's when the premium juices come out.

My advice to anybody starting out is to buy local, and stay within Canada. After you've started, and if you're aware of the risks, give buying from China a try if you think it's a good deal. But it's not going to be a good deal at all if you've got your new vaporizer in your hands and no juice because your order that you tried to save a few bucks on is still sitting in Customs for over 30 days. Could be very frustrating.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Now now Switched, how can you say LIB is no good when you haven't even tried them? :)

Seriously though, the LIB juice is good for building up a stash. Not the greatest juice, not the greatest flavours,
but the quality is just fine and for me, I find it works as an all day vape. When I'm kicking back in the evening enjoying different flavours, that's when the premium juices come out.

My advice to anybody starting out is to buy local, and stay within Canada. After you've started, and if you're aware of the risks, give buying from China a try if you think it's a good deal. But it's not going to be a good deal at all if you've got your new vaporizer in your hands and no juice because your order that you tried to save a few bucks on is still sitting in Customs for over 30 days. Could be very frustrating.
I grow on people and tell it as it is :) I've read enough and viewewd their site to form an opinion. My daddy used to say, if it looks like a duck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread