• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PLz someone help me 。about getting ecig in Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

panlei0908

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Vancouver
I want get ecig for a long time ,just got my master card today, so i cant wait to get them . and i got a question, i want to buy them from healthcabin ,but its a USA website and they told me that they do not cover customs risk for orders including ejuice from Canada :(:(

im just wondering is anyone get the set and ejuice from them and shipping to Vancouver? Is it legal to shipping ejuice to canada? will them confiscated the ecig and juice and Is there any extra fee such as taxes when i pick them up, how many % it will be?

PLz tell me

Moved here by Sun--

Last edited by a moderator:

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
There are LOTS of sketchy websites out there. Health Cabin, while a reputable site, offers products that you can get from Canada direct. If you want to deal with customs issues, you are on your own.

For hardware, ie getting an ecig, Happy Vaper is located in Canada.

happyvaper.com

Jack rules. He doesn't sell nic juice though. For juice, try Rob @ Vapables.

Vapables.com

He is great, and ships fast. Both are located in Canada, and NO customs issues,

whozshort

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I agree with bornagainst above. There are definitely good options in Canada for supplies - keep checking into this Canadian Members forum and you'll be kept in the loop!

Nice to have another vaper on the westcoast! Welcome!

Hey bornagainst - gotta tell you your posts have really helped me out early in my vaping journey. Thanks a bunch! I have a couple questions regarding V4L and you seem to be the resident expert - do you mind if I pm you or create a thread in here with a couple of questions?? Don't wanna hijack, although I may have already done that with this post. My bad!

Cheers!

Val D.

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Toronto, ON
heaven-gifts.com and anycig.com in China will refund the cost of goods in case shipment gets refused in customs (i.e. returned to sender). I had only one issue from 15+ orders of nic juice (shippers error, the invoice for nic e-juice was attached to the package). No problem with hardware so far. There is no restriction in hardware for personal use. Cheaper prices you can find. Worth the risk in long term. Expect 2 weeks delivery though.

P.S. And don't waste your time and money with small e-cigs. You'll get disappointed from the performance and constant refilling. Go directly for proven models DSE901/Joye510 or even further for battery mods. To start order at least 3-4 batteries, 3-4 atomizers, 20+ empty carts, 2 chargers for a well known, popular and reliable model. One kit is not enough to keep you away from analogs.

Last edited:

JaYBoNeS

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Vancouver
I'd take Bornagainst's advice. I order from Rob and Jack and couldn't be happier. Nothing against VIECS though, I just happened across Rob and Jack first. Maybe I'll try an order from them sometime. Couldn't hurt to use someone closer could it? Don't worry Rob and Jack, I'll still be using you guys no matter what.

I tried ordering outside of Canada, had no real issues with customs, got my order, but it took a long time in customs. I'd rather keep the money here and reward the few who take the risks for us.

Mertin

Jan 17, 2010
Canada
I ordered from a company in the uk and it took two months until I was informed the e-juice had been turned away by customs. I definetly reccomend vapables.com for Canadian nic juice orders!
And also I got my 510 from evapers.com and they are fantastic also! Love that they both use xpresspost, I almost always get my orders from them in 3 days and I live in Langley bc.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
You'll be pleased.

What needs to be considered is the eGo's batts perform more like 900 mah batts than 650 mah batts, which is a long time when compared with the standard 510 batts @ 180 mah.

Depending on the amount you previously smoked, I found that a good comparator would be:

1hr/100 mah (avg pack/day smoker) give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread