pls help me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTaggart

Jul 24, 2016
Hi Everyone!
I'm a pretty new Vaper and being in trouble already....
I've just bought myself and for my fince a new eVic VTC mini device. This is our very first device.
Of course we were watching all the videos, read the manual etc....
So, we started to use the Ni coil with the original tank that came with the package.
Using it on Temp Ni, 520F, 35W, 0,18A, and our coil and tank getting flooded all the time. So i take it apart, dry it, blow the juice out of the coil with my mouth, put it back together and it works for a little while. for like 30mins, and it happens again. It starts to be pretty loud, and the juice is coming to my mouth....
I'm getting kinda angry about it because trying to solve the problem since 3 days and nothing works....
Am I doing something wrong?
Are my settings not good?
Did anyone have the same problem?

Pls help....

Thank you

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
if it doesnt leak when you first start using it, we can rule out a bad seal. How hard are you drawing ( puffing) on it? Pulling/drawing too hard can cause the vape chamber to flood... also, juice with 50+%PG is thin and flows alot easier than a hi VG juice...
as far as the sound, snapping and popping is normal for some wick/coil setups... you may want to either turn down the temp or drop the watts a tad to reduce ( not totally get rid of, but it may happen) the popping and spitting.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I got the Evic VTC mini with Tron and the coils that came with it were all junk. If I opened the air flow to prevent flooding I'd get dry hits. To tight I'd get flooding. Picked up a pack of the CL-R rebuild coils and it's been great ever since. Even if you don't rebuild they are the same price and you can rewick them with cotton very easy.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
As the bunny hater ;) stated, sounds like you're drawing too hard. If your device has air flow control open it a bit.
It's the coils, they have pin holes in them for juice flow so it's really alot of trial and error with them. Thin juice it needs to be open, thick juice it needs to be closed so much your sucking the juice in instead of wicking it. CL coils just SUCK. Just get CL-R and it fixes everything trust me. I hated my ego one / Tron for the same reason. Now I love it. All 4 juice holes combined are smaller then 1 on a Triton or TFV4 to give you an idea... literally pin holes.

MissTaggart

Jul 24, 2016
CL-R tastes better too. CL says 100% cotton but it's a lie, the coil is wrapped in silica or something then the silica is wrapped with cotton so the cotton is really just feeding the silica... worst sub ohm coils ever made IMO.
Thank You!! You aren't the first who recommends CL or CL R coil, so i'm goona try it.
As I said i'm using Ni 2.0 now, with my air flow control totally opened.....
Guess i just need more experience....

Reactions: dcfluegel

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Thank You!! You aren't the first who recommends CL or CL R coil, so i'm goona try it.
As I said i'm using Ni 2.0 now, with my air flow control totally opened.....
Guess i just need more experience....
Yeah it comes with CL. CL-R are the ones you want. Nothing you can do to fix CL coils they are junk. Get a pack of cotton and a pack of 0.5 Ohm CL-R Kanthal and you'll be set for ages. Instead of throwing them out just replace the cotton. They are super easy to rebuild to when your ready I use 26AWG 5 wraps, get about 0.6 Ohm. Mods have short circuit protection so you can't mess up bad enough to blow up. $1 of Kanthal and $4 of cotton lasts me about a year lol. I suggest Kanthal because your not suppose to dry burn or over use Ni or Ti.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
Thank You!
I'm sure that doesn't have sealing problems and i dont think i'm puffing it too hard, but i checked and I have a juice with 70% Pg, so that can be a problem.
Going to try to reduce the Temp and see what happens.....
íííííííííííííprobably i should get an other Juice....

Also you do not draw on it like a stinkie. you pull the VAPE in like sucking on a straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread