Please help me,i want VG-DIY SElf KIT,for europe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
where can i order to germany a diy kit with VG,i want smoke with low nicotine VG, or zero nicotine VG,iam a oog allergic,and i want the best fruits flavor taste,what is the best the flavor taste from italy or lorann,

we have not the chance in europe totally wicket have only ppg ,and we dont have in europe a VG-DIY KIT shop,

i want order from usa but the problem is most shops in usa dont ship to europe and germany and we have not so much diy-liquids shops only normal bad liquid shops ,the future is the diy liquid shops,

and we are in germany dont so much pay with kredit card ,many shops are dont have paypal ,i want pay with paypal ,we are in europe /germany pay with paypal ,can a user help me and give me a link in usa or europe they sell diy kits with VG for self mixing,and i want pay with paypal ?

thanks.

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
Intellicig and their EcoPure Krystal will give you the VG-based nic-juice. Great stuff. Totally Wicked and/or FlavorArt and/or Liberty Flights (E-Liquid) will give you the rest you need. TW carries Decadent Vapors flavoring, which has some very good fruit flavors. I'd try Liberty Flights first - they should have everything you need in one order.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
The shops that carry "Spinnrad" stuff (and there are still a few around of those) should have VG (Glycerin oder Glyzerin). I brought mine on eBay, also from a seller that has the Hobbythek stuff. (I could have gotten VG in local shops, but PG proved difficult to get, so I ende up ordering both from the same vendor.)

I can also recomment getting flavours from Flavourart.

What will probably be very tricky is getting unflavoured juice based solely on VG. I can't recall seeing any, but then, I was not looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread