Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I finally found my "way". I wasn't having consistency with filling carts. And direct drip is good, but too short. I need longer term solutions between refills. I have been having great success filling blank cartos and refilling prefilled cartos. Anybody that is having trouble, try it out!

Pop the end of the carto... Drip to refill and use a drip tip. It's GREAT!!!

But, I keep seeing folks talking about Boge 510 cartos, but can't really find if and/or why they are better. (or not) Somebody said something about they don't screw in to the 510 battery?

Can somebody please tell me about Boge 510s and if they are "better", exactly what is the benefit over a normal 510 carto.

Thanks again!!! You all are great!!!!!!

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
As far as what a normal carto is....couldn't tell ya.....just think they are different brands overall....with that said....

Boge cartos are the only ones I use....I carto about 90%-95% of the time.
Before buying into the idea of cartos....I did a lot of research.
Here is what I remember from that time....
- Boge has silver threads, hold more juice, seem to not leak, seem to average 2.7-3.0 ohms.....
- SLB has gold threads, hold less juice, hear they are prone to leaking, seem to have same ohm reading as Boge.....

I am averageing about 3-5 weeks per carto with refills...I never let them dry out, always keep them wet....I top off with about 8-10 drops maybe three times a day with all my cartos.
Now, keep in mind, I run 3-4 eGo's with different flavors at one time....and I am a fairly heavy vaper, averaging 3ml-8ml a day.

Hopes this helped a bit..... :)

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Thank you too Mistress! But, I've never seen a kr8 carto. And I don't really have a problem with whatever cartos I'm using. (most are refilling liquidxpress cartos.. But, I've order a couple packs of blanks from different places) They are doing me fine... just wondering if I'm missing something by not trying Boge. Basically, I'm almost satisfied... but still searching... SLB is the "standard" carto you get????

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
Quite possibly you do....I fill my cartos using simple 3ml bottles...and they each average about 40-45 drops to fill, using the Taryn spin. I have 1 carto that is suprising the hell out of me...going on 43 days as of today....only filled using a simple menthol mix I brewed up. I dont know if that is helping it or not....or maybe I have an ugly duckling in the works....haha....but it still performs today as it did 43 days ago.....now how much longer it still wants to play in the game....time will tell.
I feel if I can get 2 weeks per carto (times 5 cartos = 10 weeks)...I am happy, as that is about the average life of an atty....any more time is vape bonus!!!!

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Quite possibly you do....I fill my cartos using simple 3ml bottles...and they each average about 40-45 drops to fill, using the Taryn spin. I have 1 carto that is suprising the hell out of me...going on 43 days as of today....only filled using a simple menthol mix I brewed up. I dont know if that is helping it or not....or maybe I have an ugly duckling in the works....haha....but it still performs today as it did 43 days ago.....now how much longer it still wants to play in the game....time will tell.
I feel if I can get 2 weeks per carto (times 5 cartos = 10 weeks)...I am happy, as that is about the average life of an atty....any more time is vape bonus!!!!

Woah!!! I've never gotten more than 25 or so drips in a carto!!! I don't think I have a boge. Gotta try them! Thanks Shado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread