Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Ok. Thanks to liquidxpress cool rush pre-filled cartos, I've neen analog free for over a week now. YES!!! But the inconsistancy of pre-filled is making me very frustrated at times and thinking of grabbing an analog. I've been refilling my used cartos and having pretty good success. But I tend t over fill and sometimes hey just give in. Condom method doesn't work well for me either. (Which is best? From batt end? Or other end when using condom method?)

Anyway, I've found MY juice from FSUSA (thanks David and Pam!) And now I want to order a bunch of blank cartos.

Recomendations please!! I read about Boges, but can't find the thread. Saw something about newer ones???

Is there new Joyethech cartos?

I need consistency and ones the hold the most/last longest for at work.

Thanks in advance!!!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Ok. Thanks to liquidxpress cool rush pre-filled cartos, I've neen analog free for over a week now. YES!!! But the inconsistancy of pre-filled is making me very frustrated at times and thinking of grabbing an analog. I've been refilling my used cartos and having pretty good success. But I tend t over fill and sometimes hey just give in. Condom method doesn't work well for me either. (Which is best? From batt end? Or other end when using condom method?)

Anyway, I've found MY juice from FSUSA (thanks David and Pam!) And now I want to order a bunch of blank cartos.

Recomendations please!! I read about Boges, but can't find the thread. Saw something about newer ones???

Thanks in advance!!!

There are new Joytech 510 cartomizers. I like them very much, in fairness I've seen two reports of s plasticy taste associated with them. Not my experience.

There's a review of the Joyetech cartomizers on my youtube channel:

YouTube - Joye 510/eGoMega Cartomizer First Impressions

and a followup here:

YouTube - Joyetech 510 Cartomizer Follow up....

And a *negative* review here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...99-thumbs-down-true-joye-510-cartomizers.html

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS

Thanks in advance!!!

You say the condom method doesn't work for you? Interesting. I use the Joye 510 cartomizers from cignot.com, pre-filled. When they get empty, I refill them by filling the longer condom/cap about half full, then gently push the threaded end of the cartomizer into the cap slowly. Juice may leak a little out the sides of the cap, but I just wipe them dry with a tissue. You may experience a little juice coming through the mouthpiece at first... if so, give it a thermometer-type shake onto newspaper or paper towels and wipe dry to eliminate excess juice.

Others may say the condom method doesn't work with 510 cartomizers, especially the Joye brand, but I do it all the time, just as I described. It's a hell of a lot easier than disassembling and injecting, IMO.

keegy

Sep 7, 2010
SLC, UT
@ scrowell

Yah, I had read you needed to do the injection. Got my first JOYE cartomizers yesterday, they were blanks so I did the injection (luckily I have access to syringes at work). Filled with 0.8 mL of juice, found that the last 0.1 mL leaked out the threaded end and thought to myself, why cant you just condom method through the threaded end? It may help to still poke the hole at the fill port for the condom method, and take things apart, then you can see when it fills. Just a thought.

Back to the point of this thread:

Go with JOYE, I don't know if the pre-filled Boge's I got were duds or what but the JOYE blew them out of the water.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Thanks everybody! I'll check out the links when I can. But, that was one of my questions srcowell, I've seen a video where they condom filled from both ends. Today I did 3 from the battery end only and seems to be working good. Thanks!!!

And, I have probably 40-50 used pre-filled that I can make do with for a while. But, I'm wondering if buying the new Joyetech ones would be worth it just to get longer use out of each fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread