• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Plastic Plastic Plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
These absolutely senseless rules to limit the bottle size to 10ml makes me so angry, as it produces tons and tons of completely unnecessary plastic litter.
Now I was in a shop yesterday, and found these mini plastic bottles packed into another additional plastic cylinder.
A new rule I was told.
So these idiots of law makers force us to produce and throw away over 30g of one-way plastic for just 10 ml of liquid.
A 100ml bottle has not much more weight!
I’m just glad I have 10 200 mL bottles of 72 mg nicotine in the freezer from better days.
The base I buy in 1 L glass bottles.
vaping <3 mg this should last for a long time and save the ocean from a lot of these unnecessary 10 mL bottles.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
These absolutely senseless rules to limit the bottle size to 10ml makes me so angry, as it produces tons and tons of completely unnecessary plastic litter.
Now I was in a shop yesterday, and found these mini plastic bottles packed into another additional plastic cylinder.
A new rule I was told.
So these idiots of law makers force us to produce and throw away over 30g of one-way plastic for just 10 ml of liquid.
A 100ml bottle has not much more weight!
I’m just glad I have 10 200 mL bottles of 72 mg nicotine in the freezer from better days.
The base I buy in 1 L glass bottles.
Vaping <3 mg this should last for a long time and save the ocean from a lot of these unnecessary 10 mL bottles.
Just so ya know...TPD is about money and tax parity. PERIOD.
It protects the tobacco revenue that enriches the governments of the world.
Protecting anything but tobacco companies/profit is beyond the scope of the "law".

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread