Placed a Pretty Big Order From 101vapes and Now the Site is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcuzbad87

Oct 28, 2014
NJ
I usually order from them pretty often. I just placed a $300 order yesterday morning. I got my confirmation email yesterday, but haven't gotten a status update on my order and their website has been down all day today. Getting kinda nervous and also haven't gotten a reply to an email. I'm hoping their mail server and site server are shared, so that's why I'm not getting a response. :facepalm:

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Funny.... was wondering if this company was still in business. Went to their site a while ago and it was down. Tried it yesterday and the same thing. Find it very unusual that a site goes completely down, even if it's being worked on.

Was a go to site for good pricing on tanks and such. Hopefully just some growing pains.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Just pinged their server and im getting nothing back. Looks like their main host provider is up and running, but their store server is down.

So give it a day or two. Or try emailing them.

edit:

NS1 host is up and running, but , NS2 host is down. So looks like there might be bigger issues with Host it self.

Last edited:

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Madcuzbad87:14783417 said:
Well after getting no response since the site went down, I was getting worried. Then around 11 am the door bell rings and my mailman hands me a package. It was my order from them. Super fast from the west coast to me in the easy coast. Two days. Super happy. Just wished I got a response. But alls good

Now what did you get?

Madcuzbad87

Oct 28, 2014
NJ
Ya I was just worried because after I submitted my order on monday the site went down. And I was afraid my order or lost or didn't get sent or something. Then after emailing them an getting no response I got a bit worried. But everything ended up being good. I've ordered from there a ton, I just thought something happened so I got worried. But it worked out in the end. Everything is in it's usual 100% perfect condition, no broken packaging or items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread