101vape shipping time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I am wondering what your guys experience with 101vape.com shipping has been. I placed my order for an MVP2 on Saturday evening and when I check the status on their website it still says payment accepted and there's no tracking number or anything yet. They had a note on their website saying that all orders after a certain time on last Tuesday won't ship before Monday Dec 2nd. I am really excited about getting this and was hoping it would ship out yesterday but am really hoping now that it ships out today or maybe they just haven't updated the status yet or something.
I placed an order with MBV on Black Friday and that shipped out Saturday and was here yesterday from WA to NY. I believe 101vape is in CA correct? Thanks and I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I put in an order on Sunday. No shipping confirmation yet. Over the weekend the site said "All orders placed after 11:30AM PST Tuesday Nov. 26 will not ship before Monday Dec. 2." I'm guessing they took a break for the holidays and will need some time to catch up on shipping orders this week. Be patient. Small vendors are human, especially when new to the business.

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
I pre-ordered an RBA from them, and had it before it even had a tracking number on their website. I also ordered some batteries on Saturday, and haven't had an updated status on them, but, as stated above, they were closed for 4 days, so I imagine they're dealing with quite a bit of backlog to process. The wait can be excruciating, but hey, it's nothing like the 1+ month wait from fasttech.

Grad

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Central Ohio, US
I had a really good experience with 101vape. I believe it took them less than 48hrs to ship, but that wasn't following such a big sale.

I think a lot of vendors are likely to be slower than normal because of the volume from all of the sales this weekend. I ordered from several of my regular vendors and they still haven't shipped (normally they get it out within 24hrs). I'm not particularly worried. Between the higher volume the vendors will be receiving and the speed of the USPS, I've just scaled back my expectations during this season.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    patience.jpg ..................

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread