Status
Not open for further replies.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
HHV I hear is outstanding too, I've yet to try them out, I got soooo many bottles from NETcom and Quick-Nic right now with 5 more bottles getting mixed at NETcom as we speak. Warning though, with the huge success that NETcom is seeing, it can take up to 3 weeks (yeah, that's WEEKS) for orders to ship. It is worth the wait though.

As far as the OP's request... I'm really not sure about the specific flavors he's looking for but seriously, the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html thread is the place to ask... that's where the real pro's hang out.

djsanchez

Moved On
Nov 2, 2013
Baltimore MD
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I notice new/fresh quitters want a tobacco flavor then after a few weeks they don't even think of the flavor

Yup... I was one of them. Desperately looking for something that tastes exactly like you're smoking your favorite nail only to be disappointed when NOTHING tastes like what you're looking for.
Then the hunt for the perfect bakery vape, or fruit, candy, drink, etc... something that works.

Some of us though eventually search around and while not finding the perfect Marlb-Red will stumble on some tobacco flavors that do work, and work well.
I personally just couldn't get the hang of sweet/fruity/nutty vapes, but there are some great other tobacco's that really do scratch that itch.
There are some Pipe tobacco blends that seriously do taste and smell like a pipe. I have a Acid Blonde extract that tastes exactly like they smell unlit, and the herbal sweetness of the wrapper is there in the vape in the background... When we as vapers do concede to the fact that no, there isn't a juice out there that perfectly replicates a lit cigarette or pipe, or even a cigar, but there are some that come close enough to satisfy that craving. Now a whole new hunt is on... again... and again... :vapor:
And that's where all the fun is when you think about it.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I couldn't agree more UnclePsyko about chasing that tobacco flavor. I haven't been at this very long but I have bought 20 some odd bottles of juice trying to replicate my favorite tobacco. Nothing even comes close, but I did find a few that I really like and can live with that settle that urge.

However I have yet to try a NET. That is about to change as there is a HHV order that should be here tomorrow. I am not looking for the pipe tobacco taste, I am just looking for something I like. I got some high hopes with this order so hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Dragon Fire from Heathers Heavenly Vapes is pretty amazing. I am going to try the Black Cavendish though after I saw it mentioned here.

Dragon's fire is on my short list of new juices to try... along with Heavenly Army and Legend. I hear nothing but good things about Heather's Heavenly Vapes (for the new guys).

Ahlusion's "Aromatic" line is supposed to be top-notch as well. You tried them yet?

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
I smoked a pipe for 6 years before I developed a "place" in the back of my throat and had to quit. At first I liked aromatics as most do, and quickly fell into the stinky other blends. As far as the aromatics go I think Coumarian Pipe is disappointingly close. Its kinda a spicy rum , but I get real light tobacco with a hint of cherry and vanilla. As far as other smoke goes... I think Mountain Oak Vapors NET blends are king. They have one called Apache, that is very reminiscent of a cross between Dunhills Early Morning Pipe and 965. It is by far the best English blend juice I have ever found. Hope that helps and if you find any please share

cap269

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Buckeye, AZ, USA
Tobacco E-Liquid Flavors | Halo E Liquid

Thanks for the recommendation, but their description makes it sound like it is harsh.

That's what I thought too, at first, from reading the description. I was able to sample this at my local B&M, and it wasn't harsh AT ALL. In fact, it is probably some of the smoothest I have vaped. This is not one of the nutty tobacco flavors. It has a more fruit-like quality to it. IMO this makes it even more like the "smell of the tobacco pouch." If you have the opportunity to try some, I think you may like it. To me, it honestly vapes like fresh pipe tobacco smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread