myvapejuice pipe or cigar tobacco recommendations for a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracul

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Hello there,
I've been vaping for a year and a newbie here. I know this is a new members forum and I am not supposed to ask direct questions as this. But, I can't wait as I want to order some ejuice from myvapejuice.com. Seeing their collection of cigar and pipe tobacco, I am totally utterly confused what to go for and what not to. The general answer to this will be that I should order small batches of eliquids from them to try, and see if I like them, and then I can order bigger batches. But, the PROB is that I live in India, and they offer International shipping only for orders above $100. So, as you know I am caught in a fix and you can help me get out of this. Now comes the question, how can you help me in this, as pipe and cigar tobaccos are subjective to everyones tastes and preferences.
I like mild tobaccos, mainly sweet, semi-sweet ones, with a rich tobacco flavor. But, Ive only tried analogs in that category and never went for pipe or cigar. And I've heard analogs and pipes/cigars are poles apart. So, for a beginner in pipe/cigar tobaccos what will you recommend from myvapejuice?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread