Pipe 601 and fake batteries in Ego-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanos

Jun 4, 2012
Greece
View attachment 106276 View attachment 106277

Dear friends,
BE AWARE from chinese market and especially from Chinabuyes site.
Everything I bought from there is fake and only for some days or weeks reliability.
I have bought 3 pcs of Ego-t with 1300 mah batteries,which,as you cn see in the photo,was 900 ad 1100 mah.
I bought n 601 e-pipe,which was perfect for two days and then stoped working for ever......!!!!!!
Everything I had ordered in two pcs,only the one worked for few days and the other was destroyed from the beginning!!!
When I asked from them to replace batteries and other destroyed parts,after much much mailing exchanges,
they gave me a rebate,which would come through a coupon code.But the new order had to be over us.d.35.
OK.I have placed two new orders for us.d.totaly 260 and after a week they have sent me a coupon rebate code,wich was fake.YES.FAKE.It was a coupon which they gave me some months ago,for a rebate of 5%,for another fault part.
The new rebate coupon they had to send mast had a rebate of aprrox.25%,as their excuses for all the fault and uselless parts,according their last mail message.

PLS STAY AWAY FROM THAT SITE AND MAKE SOMETHING TO PUT IT IN THE BLACK LIST ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread