Real or Fake EGO T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Curry

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Panama City, FL
When I look down inside the battery connection on mine, I see what could be threads - but looks more like machining marks actually.

The really big difference is on the outside. I see yours machined smooth, where the first shoulder above the band where the button is on mine is threaded. So yes, there is definitely a difference. That threaded part is what the atty screws on to.

I have every reason to believe that this one here is the real deal - but anything is possible.

Do you have access to a store in your area that sells things like atomizers? There must be something that would fit it.

Last edited:

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Hi, please see pic of battery connection

it look like a "GO-GO"..the connection for 510,ego's atty not compatible to "GO-GO"battery..unless U get an adapter

GOgo-2.jpg

Michael Curry

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Panama City, FL
Your pictures a far better lit than the room I'm in, and from this it would seem that my eyes are showing their age.

My eGo-T has been great for kicking the analogs - but it looks as if improved eyesight isn't a side effect of quitting. :(

OK, getting a bit more light, it looks like I see an external thread on the atty connection up inside the cone. The larger threaded area on the battery has no mating thread, and there is a smaller internal thread at the end of the battery, inside of the smallest diameter part. What I took to be machining marks, was actually a threaded area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread