NS, Canada
Blast from the past.
HCigar VT133 & VT75 (A).jpg

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
You know, there's another auld Scots saying -"There's muney a guid tune played on an auld fiiddle!"

We actually say it as "moany" but I couldn' work out how to spell it for Non Scots speakers.

Apologies - my wife and I speak Auld Scots ( Lanarkshire variation ) at home ( hame" ) an(d) "roond here atween the neeboors") so when I write in Standard English it doesn't always come out with exactly the same meaning

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6861.jpeg
    This is a Fuchai (sigelei) 213 squonker that I purchased a few months ago. I can’t even remember where I bought it. It came out several years ago but there are some great devices out there and I was fortunate it enough to stumble on this one because I can’t find ANY still in stock.

I’m glad I bought it though. It works great, has a comfortable hand feel and easy to squonk due to the semi soft squonk bottle. Pretty sure it’s made from aluminum so it’s not heavy. This came as a squonk kit. The rda that comes in the kit looks great on it since it’s the same red of the mod. But I have so many other atties that I haven’t even tried yet the reviews are mixed. Some reviewers loved how well it worked. Other people just like to complain lol!

However I went with a dead rabbit Solo. I think most people here know that I’m obsessed with the dead rabbit RBS SERIES. So not a big surprise lol!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    View attachment 1011556 View attachment 1011557 This is a Fuchai (Sigelei) 213 squonker that I purchased a few months ago. I can’t even remember where I bought it. It came out several years ago but there are some great devices out there and I was fortunate it enough to stumble on this one because I can’t find ANY still in stock.

I’m glad I bought it though. It works great, has a comfortable hand feel and easy to squonk due to the semi soft squonk bottle. Pretty sure it’s made from aluminum so it’s not heavy. This came as a squonk kit. The RDA that comes in the kit looks great on it since it’s the same red of the mod. But I have so many other atties that I haven’t even tried yet the reviews are mixed. Some reviewers loved how well it worked. Other people just like to complain lol!

However I went with a dead rabbit Solo. I think most people here know that I’m obsessed with the dead rabbit RBS SERIES. So not a big surprise lol!
    A very very nice bit of kit!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    View attachment 1011556 View attachment 1011557 This is a Fuchai (Sigelei) 213 squonker that I purchased a few months ago. I can’t even remember where I bought it. It came out several years ago but there are some great devices out there and I was fortunate it enough to stumble on this one because I can’t find ANY still in stock.

I’m glad I bought it though. It works great, has a comfortable hand feel and easy to squonk due to the semi soft squonk bottle. Pretty sure it’s made from aluminum so it’s not heavy. This came as a squonk kit. The RDA that comes in the kit looks great on it since it’s the same red of the mod. But I have so many other atties that I haven’t even tried yet the reviews are mixed. Some reviewers loved how well it worked. Other people just like to complain lol!

I’ve got one of those in storage somewhere. I think I have extra bottles too.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    And another red mod! I’m so going out of my comfort zone lol!!!
    A Delta Revenant with Vaporesso chip with a dead rabbit pro rda on top.

I love the top slightly thumb angled e juice push pump. It’s so easy to use. And to fill it up just flip it upside down and fill. Pretty simple stuff.

View attachment 1011785 View attachment 1011786
    Don't worry we all get those days - it's a bonnie rig anyway - so thanks for posting!
    thanks ;)

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    And another red mod! I’m so going out of my comfort zone lol!!!
    A Delta Revenant with Vaporesso chip with a dead rabbit pro rda on top.

I love the top slightly thumb angled e juice push pump. It’s so easy to use. And to fill it up just flip it upside down and fill. Pretty simple stuff.

View attachment 1011785 View attachment 1011786

thanks ;)
    The attached pictures fail to load (using 2 different browsers, on my computer, at least): "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found."

Sounds like a nice setup though.

Users who are viewing this thread