First Post and a history of what I have vaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewySkulls

Jul 10, 2014
New York City
Hello fellow vapors on the E-cigarette forum, I go by the nickname ChewY (like the wookie) and been vaping for 4 years. I started with the normal e cigs then my first mech mod prodigy v2 from Puresmoker,then got a prodigy v3 little while later.I eventually started trying out multi voltage mods like the Lavatube from volcano ecigs which I was fine with for a while but realize I break them to easily. so I then went to just use egos and save money but I always new I go back to mech mods. so I went back to mechanical mods got me an h cigar Caravela clone, and started building coils started simple single 1.0 ohm coils then ventured into the world of sub ohms and I finally got the vape I wanted when it comes to flavor and heat production. Now why I joined this forum well I always come here to lurk and find any info on rbas and troubleshooting If I had any issues in the past. What convinced me to join was the fact that finally I can't find thread that can help me with the current issue I am having with the H cigar black Nemesis Clone I purchased, I must follow forum rules so I can not post pictures of the situation but long story short I follow every video online on putting it in 18650 mode but my Patriot RDA will not sit flush on the mod or the bottom battery half will not close all the way when I remove the part of the tube for the kick the battery is still to low and I don't get any contact. I will post on this forum enough that soon ill be able to provide pictures and better info so you guys can see what I am saying. again if you read this whole thing thanks for taking your time to do so and hello again :)

tl;dr Newbie member here just saying hello talking about his vape history and explaining why I finally joined the forum ( Issue with H cigar black nemesis mod )

Edit: grammar

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread