Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
So here is a simple impromptu contest! It might take a little thought and or research on your part. With the introduction of our Zodiacs we thought a Zodiac Contest might be fun. So here is how it is going to work. Each participant will write a post telling us a characteristic of their zodiac sign and why or why not it fits you! Tomorrow evening at 9pm (Mountain time) we will do a random draw to pick the winning post number. The winning post must include a zodiac sign characteristic and reason why or why not it fits you, if it does not we will draw again. NO DUPLICATE POSTS ALLOWED!

The winner will receive one Zodiac tank of choice from the designs and options on the site. If the winner is in the US it will ship free, if not winner must pay for shipping!

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Taurus is considered by astrologers to be a highly practical sign which is happiest when involved in some kind of creative process.

At this moment I am surrounded by five mods in various stages of compleation that I have started. Also, of the seven "store-bought" mods I can see, not a single one has remained untouched as far as some sort of customization or improvement. Note that it says I am happiest when in the process and specifically doesn't mention actually finishing anything...

:laugh:

Madagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
AB, Canada
The Ram
March 21 to April 20

Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic - Adventurous and Lazy
Pioneering and courageous - I will try anything as long as I don't have to go anywhere
Enthusiastic and confident - When I am in a Manic cycle
Dynamic and quick-witted - I think I am...

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered - Nah.
Impulsive and impatient - Implusive and quite patient
Foolhardy and daredevil - I bought a Salty Rod, does that qualify?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Taurus: Stable, balanced, practical, extreme determination, strength of will and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. Be warned though, those that we do not love get trampled in the dirt!

I'll take one with the image below..thank you! Oh, did I mention that we are also sometimes full of ourselves?! :)

zodiac5.jpg

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
Capricorn

Practical and prudent-------------maybe practical
Ambitious and disciplined-----------according to whuts involved
Patient and careful-----------------ha ha ha ha
Humorous and reserved--------------people say I'm funny lookin'

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic------I'll never win this!
Miserly and grudging-----------Whut's tha use!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Libra in a Nutshell:
Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. They are the ones that always want to make things right and have balance and harmony in their life, their surroundings and the lives of the people close to them. They have captivating charm, elegant taste and they are easy to like due to their eager-to-please, easygoing nature. In return for a Libra's amazing ability to be a good listener, sooth and calm people, they expect admiration. Libras are very intelligent, they often hide this inside their easygoing exterior. They express their intelligence through creativity, most are involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Many people overlook just how intelligent a Libra actually is. They can be very attractive to be around, and are often given to flirtatiousness. Rarely directly aggressive, these people win your heart with their gentle and refined ways Libras love variety and different situations. Libras love luxury. they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance. Libras work hard to please others, this they do an others find them incredibly captivating.

hmmm not much of a artist so to speak hahahha
i do love pretty things:D
i have a very hard time telling people "no". i want everyone to be happy.
vain (hmmm depends on who u ask!hahahah)
i dont like arguing or fighting!
Libra.gif

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
TAURUS.... Birthday was yesterday!

Patient and reliable.... maybe not so patient, but definitely reliable
Warmhearted and loving... I've been referred to as "that cold hearted bi***" but it's not true!!
Persistent and determined... most definitely!
Placid and security loving... yeah, I guess.

On the dark side???
Jealous and possessive... not a bit
Resentful and inflexible... quite a bit, if you wrong me
Self-indulgent and greedy... I generally see to other's needs before my own, but would be totally greedy if I won the lottery!

thanks for the great contest!!

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Thanks Moorea for a unique contest, I like it!

An Aquarius woman is unusual, startling, even unclassifiable. ~ I was okay til that last part......:blink:

The typical Aquarian woman is atypical, unique. ~ Fortunately I've always known I'm a unique, creative individual

She wants to experience as much as possible and is not afraid of consequences. ~ nope not me, I'd rather say, let's not and say we did!

Every experience is valuable if it shows something about herself and the world. ~ This is definately me!

Intelligent and talented, she would rather be judged for her abilities than her glamour and sex appeal. ~ oh & umm hello, my eyes are up here!

Aquarius individuals are intelligent, progressive and independent. ~ good start, but being to independent is a curse.....:facepalm:

Spoons

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Southern Maryland
The key feature of Aquarius sign is curiosity and the ability of deep insight. Aquarius sign is the sign of geniuses. Aquarius sign has a very sensitive nervous system. Aquarius man may be a good friend and clever adviser.

I was born under the perfect sign for me! I fit the bill to a T.. Curious by nature, I research any and all things of interest to me ad nauseum to the point where people in my life often tease me about it. I am loyal almost to a fault. If we are friends, more than likely we are friends for life. (as long as you don't screw me over) The topic of zodiac sign has come up a time or two in my life and when people find out I am an Aquarius, they often say that's what they would have guessed.

kbdintern

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Fairmont, WV, USA
The Bull - Taurus
April 21 to May 21

Traditional
Taurus Traits

Patient and reliable----sometimes too patient!
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined---very true!
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy---- I can agree with the self-indulgence... that how I ended up with a provari lol

It be awesome to win this, consider it an early birthday present. lol

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a Scorpio which we all know is the sign of The Lover. I had so much love in my heart I moved to Utah so I could take on extra wives! J/K about the wives (although I did convince my sister in law it was the reason for the move) but I do have love for all and work my .... off to show it to my family, friends and the Utah vaping community!

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Pisces -

Imaginative and sensitive - You be the judge :evil:
Compassionate and kind - "Fresh cooked kitten anyone?"
Selfless and unworldly - Mine,mine,mine!!! and I'm an earthling.
Intuitive and sympathetic - Bite-me.

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic - The world ends Dec. 21 and it'll suck.
Secretive and vague - Nope, just don't care to talk about it.
Weak-willed and easily led - Nope, I don't like Mittens Romney

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive...sensitive, yes. Imaginative..eh.
Compassionate and kind..I belive so.
Selfless and unworldly...uh, probably not so much.
Intuitive and sympathetic...yes on both counts.

Ah, but with Pieces, there is always a dark side...we are the last sign of the zodiac, said to be comprised of all the others.

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic...yes and yes.
Secretive and vague...perhaps somewhat secretive, but never vague..LOL.
Weak-willed and easily led...Unfortunately, this is sometimes true.

I would LOVE a Phiniac tank...they are gorgeous!! Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread