Perfect Janty Stick Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl1pg8r

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The Internet
Started vaping 6 days ago. Off the analogs completely. I started with blu but wasn't satisfied so I did some more research and ended up with a Janty V3. I'm in LOVE with my janty pv. I started searching the net for a case that would keep my janty safe in my pocket and a small travel liquid bottle. I was surprised to find basically nothing online for this. I figured there'd be at least 10 or so websites selling every kind of e-cig accessory i could ever think of but... it's crickets out there for a janty stick case. Here's what i came up with.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
SDC10530.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
SDC10533.jpg

wol_error.gif
SDC10535.jpg

wol_error.gif
SDC10538.jpg

wol_error.gif
SDC10539.jpg

So... It's a digital camera case I picked it up at Walmart. It was just under $15. The great thing is that the outer shell of the case is hardened and it's perfectly sized to NOT hit the manual button. It' also has a pocket good for a spare atomizer and extra carts. It's called a Volta 20 and it's made by Lowepro as you can see.

Hope this help someone out there to not waste a good part of their afternoon online searching for a Janty Stick case!

- slip ;-)

thinblueline36

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Vancouver, BC Canada
I have got one of the same. It wasn't bought for the janty Stick perse, but it works with it, as well as the eGo and 510s (assembled)

I wound up going with almost the same thing for my JSv3--hard shelled zippered camera case. Mine's a little bit smaller, though.

TBL36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread