pass the duchie

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
Why cant post the fact I have alopcia, every time I come on here???

Jackson 5 are on 'pass the duchy on the left hand side'

Yeah Great...I.ll Pass 'My Duchy onto People that ruinions, not my own life but those that know I'm noy well.

8 weeks and counting...prove them all...2 Years, See my youngest, bought in front of Judge?.

Chin up to all of us x

j

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    gibberish.jpg

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
    I'm now a music producer. I am. I write lyrics like " your dog does a ...., and you thought no one saw..it
    dont you know who a am? I'm, mean I am?.....?.....Im the .... manager and my beats will follow you

I'm the
    You need to pass on the kutchie and whatever else you're imbibing.

lol
    Man. You really in that shooting wild west get out of safe mode galaxy.
    I went to school with them. Google the lyrics and then feel bad an English man made you look stupid!!!
    Trump is the best(?) Maybe in your world?

• Haha
    Reactions: Izan

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Yeah Great...I.ll Pass 'My Duchy onto People that ruinions, not my own life but those that know I'm noy well.

8 weeks and counting...prove them all...2 Years, See my youngest, bought in front of Judge?.

Chin up to all of us x

j
    Welcome and glad you joined.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023

Chin up to all of us x

j
    This made almost no sense to me. Reacting to the first sentance, which is the only one I even think I might understand, just use a signature. It’s possible you don’t have enough posts to do one or something but they do exist.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Du you guys like or know much about the Muzic over the pond?
    I stopped paying attention to pop in general long ago. Around when dub step started to be a thing. My step brother lives in I think cork or something though and plays the lute. Does early music. (Like feudal era stuff. Before classical) So sort of, yes, but not the stuff you’re likely thinking of. He’s probably done some. It’s possible you’ve heard his stuff. He’s also a studio cat. Plays base there. So maybe the background on something modern. Allie G I’ve heard of, though mostly because of the films he did. Not sure that qualifies as music. He’s really a comedian. Dude apparently occasionally hangs out with sting, though that’s arguably not modern either.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    OP's referring to the song by Musical Youth called Pass The Dutchie, which was a "sanitized" spin-off of the original song by The Mighty Diamonds called Pass The Kouchie. "Dutchie" essentially means "a pot", "kutchie" essentially means "pot" aka "wacky tobaccy"..

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: no|ah

Users who are viewing this thread