PART 5 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Dolphinville :laugh:
176_zpsmzxmts6j.jpg

dere is dolphins in dere but cha can't see em good in dese pics :facepalm:
172_zpsxtyxn9vv.jpg
173_zpsayega2s6.jpg
174_zpsducezox4.jpg
175_zpsfto1r5zi.jpg
177_zpsfa4svf85.jpg
178_zpstompkr3i.jpg
179_zpsfthlix63.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
we walked down into dis place called da Turtle Trek. They were tellin us bout the turtles there they saved frum fish net tragic etc. and they also had Manatees in there. didn't get too many good pics here. was a small part and too many people jammed in there. At the end of it they had a 3D Experience they called it. The room was like a planetarium and we wore 3D glasses and saw a film about the turtles life from hatching to making it out in the ocean. Was cool and OHHHHHHHHHSO FREAKIN LOUD !!! :facepalm: Next time we go to dis park I'm bringing ear plugs and I suggest anyone who goes there does the same. All thru the park the sound system was set way too loud
183_zpswhtkyfne.jpg
184_zpsasguxmlf.jpg
185_zpsgegr8ebr.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good Day to Everyone,

Thanks for the wonderful pics, looks like you had a good time.
BostonOnComputerWithAggie2_zpse0ba3de5.jpg

Hi Wifeys :D Welcomes fer da pics. I habe to do dat cuz I wish all my ecf friemds could go places and enjoy the day with me. This is the only way I knows how to share it fer rites now til Yimmey sells nuff Frosty to pay eberyones way for a Myvapejuice Family outting :laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Noah Jabberwaulky Blabba moufs has spoken...Tornado watch til 8 PM here
twister3.gif

Keep you head up on that stuff... Hope you've got your storm plan already made just in case... Did ya know that Florida has more tornado's per sq mile than we do here in Oklahoma... I was surprised to hear about it.

... we just got a t-storm watch by the same peoples... still not as serious as a tornado watch.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Keep you head up on that stuff... Hope you've got your storm plan already made just in case... Did ya know that Florida has more tornado's per sq mile than we do here in Oklahoma... I was surprised to hear about it.

... we just got a t-storm watch by the same peoples... still not as serious as a tornado watch.
yep my plan is to screams really louds den RUN ! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread