PARt 2 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk.

Hiya, Fran !!! :)

69 Camaro, my first new car was a 70 Camaro. Not as good as the 69, but I had a lot of fun with it.

my first car was a '72 Gremlin, it was orange i didn't have too much fun with it, because hey it was a gremlin but i had some fun in it

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk.

Hiya, Fran !!! :)

69 Camaro, my first new car was a 70 Camaro. Not as good as the 69, but I had a lot of fun with it.

Nice! I got this one in 1986 and it totally defined me for the next decade or so. Crazy-fun times! I STILL thank God everyday that I never hurt or killed anyone doing all the dumb things I did in it! :facepalm:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Nice! I got this one in 1986 and it totally defined me for the next decade or so. Crazy-fun times! I STILL thank God everyday that I never hurt or killed anyone doing all the dumb things I did in it! :facepalm:
I know what you mean, a "been dere, done that" thing.

I traded in the 70, almost 7 years later. I found out that a kid bought it and totaled it on the main highway. I don't know if he survived the crash or not. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread