PART 4 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Hey Doo
I really like Cranberry Fusion. A couple weeks ago I went to My local vape shop to pick up a new tank, I got a eLeaf Lemo, The girl (part owner) was there she makes juice in house, quite an extensive menu they have She takes much pride in her work and it shows she has a lot of very good juice. Well she asked me what i was vaping, I had some cranberry fusion in a protank on an eVic, I told her what it was and where I got it. She wanted to taste and right off the bat she says 'WOW thats just like being in Cape Cod" and not only continued to take a few more vapes on it right then on two separate occasions as i set it down to check out some tanks, equipment and sample a few juices from their tasting bar She picked it up to have some more. She really liked it.

Hiya Moonwater!

I might have to let my CF steep for a few more days, seems like the flavor is a bit light so far. I also may have to turn the MVP down to 6.5, seems like the juice is getting a bit toasty on some hits. Oh yeah, and now the MVP is saying the coil is at 2.2 ohms. Makes sense, since that's what's printed on the coil base… :lol:

Sent from Doomite Central!

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good Morning Matt, OBG and Doo,
Like the new digs? Might need some new curtains maybe.

Hiya Wifey, hope you're doing well!

Btw Moonwater, how do you like your Lemo? I've read good things about it on here, but I'm thinking my first RBA will be a Taifun since I'm used to Kanger tanks and I've read that you can access the Taifun deck without emptying the tank first.

Sent from Doomite Central!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
i like Lemo just fine, ALOT of capacity 5ml i think. The air flow control is on the bottom of the tank, so you have to remove it to adjust something I don't have to do to adjust My Kayfuns. I have no experience with a Taifun. As far as Lemo vs Kayfun,,,,,,, i haven't really made up my mind yet. I am happy with both.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    235510CA00000578-2841992-A_lot_of_work_just_to_let_fido_out_This_little_pup_in_Buffalo_wo-32_141.jpg

Letting the pup out in Buffalo NY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread