P3 Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I haven't been of the forums for a while so please excuse me if this has been covered.

I have a P3 and a Radius that are wonderful. For tanks I have 2 x P3 threaded Kabukis, a P3 threaded Kayfun V4 - both totally awesome. I have a Squape R(s) also a great tank but using the 510 connection is far inferior to using a P3 connector.

So it seems that the Kabuki is now the only still in production P3 tank, albeit a great one???

Are there any options out there that I am unaware of? Anything coming up?

It just seems such a shame that this superior connection is not being taken advantage of.

Again my apologies if this has been covered but there are far too many posts to catch up on.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
So it seems that the Kabuki is now the only still in production P3 tank, albeit a great one???

Are there any options out there that I am unaware of? Anything coming up?

It just seems such a shame that this superior connection is not being taken advantage of.

Again my apologies if this has been covered but there are far too many posts to catch up on.

By Leo has the Calix v2 with a P3 connector. It is an RBA, though. Flavor is excellent on the Calix IMO. Link below.

Calix V2 Elegance P3 - By Leo

I will agree with @Freedom2Vape!
The Calix v2P3 is an AMAZING device, and is a platform device, much like a Kayfun.
Designed for ease of build, and flavor chasing.

This tank has already received a small line of manufacturer accessories, and is poised to be as customizable as the Kayfun, provided the EU/US vape regulations don't kill the vaping industry, especially internationally.
ByLeo is a Provape level customer service experience (meaning absolutely top-notch), and @Billie-cig is their wonderful representative (owner?) here on the ECF.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread