? for ProVape, is it possible to adapt the tapered ProVari to P3 threading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Ok, when I find the charger for the camera battery. I just asked Jackie about it last night. I haven't been actively looking for anything after the move, rather finding items as we go through boxes. She asked where it was (old place), I told her it was in the top drawer below the microwave. That's how we've been finding things we want or need, describing where it was in the old place...

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
DSC00502.JPG
DSC00503.JPG

I requested a Buna oring but was told, "Buna's not spec!"

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Ok, when I find the charger for the camera battery. I just asked Jackie about it last night. I haven't been actively looking for anything after the move, rather finding items as we go through boxes. She asked where it was (old place), I told her it was in the top drawer below the microwave. That's how we've been finding things we want or need, describing where it was in the old place...
I remember all too well what it was like when we relocated to NC. Everything was in boxes because when I saw how the movers were starting to unpack things I grabbed the boss and put a STOP order in. So then shifting gears, it became, what room do you want this box in? from the crew. Unpacking and settling in became my job after they were done, and I was given a one week deadline from my better half. Luckily, I had been present when the house was packed up pre-move and personally labeled every single box that the movers packed.

I wish you the best in settling in quickly and comfortably in your new home gin, I dread moving, it takes a while to figure out where all the stuff is at first.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you. The act of moving is why I lived in the same trailer for 27 years and why I am never, ever moving from the house we are now in.

80 miles and 2 hours away. I gave the two movers $100 tip each when they first showed up to load. We didn't have to lift a finger. The truck was filled to the end. 6,620 pounds, 200 boxes and that was after filling a 10 yard dumpster. We went from a 14x70 1974 trailer to this... The inspector said the house will be there long after we're gone, if there's a tornado, he's coming over.

It's on four lots. The real entrance is the concrete back porch back by the garage (which has it's own attic and basement).

I have to constantly pinch myself and thank the Lord. I give all the credit to the God the Father and the Holy spirit.

fi278.jpg

858610_0_l.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Thank you. The act of moving is why I lived in the same trailer for 27 years and why I am never, ever moving from the house we are now in.

80 miles and 2 hours away. I gave the two movers $100 tip each when they first showed up to load. We didn't have to lift a finger. The truck was filled to the end. 6,620 pounds, 200 boxes and that was after filling a 10 yard dumpster. We went from a 14x70 1974 trailer to this... The inspector said the house will be there long after we're gone, if there's a tornado, he's coming over.

It's on four lots. The real entrance is the concrete back porch back by the garage (which has it's own attic and basement).

I have to constantly pinch myself and thank the Lord. I give all the credit to the God the Father and the Holy spirit.

View attachment 507915
View attachment 507916
Congrats Gin!!!

It is good to be home.

Jim

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Congrats Gin!!!

It is good to be home.

Jim
Thanks, Jim.

Your comment, "It is good to be home" is touching and spooky.

It's my Grandparents house and I practically grew up there during summers and holidaze. Had a set of friends and one real good one up there. When I would take a new girlfriend there to meet my Grandparents, when we would pull into the driveway, I would look at the flavor of the day and say, "We're home!"

I am home. How did you know? HOW DID YOU KNOW?

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Beautiful house, coldgin96! Glad you kept it in the family :thumbs:.
Thank you! Jackie said when we were debating what to do, "Your Grandparents would be doing flips and cartwheels if they knew you were going to get that house and live there." She's right. She said usually whenever she moved she always got the, "new house jitters." Not here, she says it's like we've always been there, like we belong. She's right, she's so right...

offset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
New Jersey
I just got my provari back from HOH and needed to tell someone how impressed I am with their customer service. I did the P3 upgrade a in November and my provari mini just recently stopped recognizing there was anything attached. I called up HOH and explained the problem, sent the unit in and they fixed it and returned it to me in lightning speed. I'm really impressed. They got it on Thursday and I received it back on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread