P.o.e.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etchie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Winter Springs, FL, USA
There was a thread with a video for the makers here. My friend gave me 2 bottles of it because he didn't like them. I have them after trying them only because they were free and would never purchase them. What bothers me (and I'm pretty sure it's just me here) is that the thread was closed before any comments could be made. If the juices I've tried aren't middle of the road, they're lower. I have Dulce Nero TE and Torte De Pastaccio. I was wondering if anyone eles had tried their other flavors (or these) and thought they were worth it.

VAPlN'

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Iowa
I absolutely love P.O.E.T. Dolce Miele Crema. I've been vaping for years and this is my favorite of all of the 100's (1,000's?) of juices I've tried.

There was a thread with a video for the makers here. My friend gave me 2 bottles of it because he didn't like them. I have them after trying them only because they were free and would never purchase them. What bothers me (and I'm pretty sure it's just me here) is that the thread was closed before any comments could be made. If the juices I've tried aren't middle of the road, they're lower. I have Dulce Nero TE and Torte De Pastaccio. I was wondering if anyone eles had tried their other flavors (or these) and thought they were worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread