Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I ordered my buzz pro yesterday and can't wait to get it. Green with chrome. Hopefully it'll ship tommorow and I'll get it Saturday to play with on the weekend. The provari is a bit nervous about having a sibling but I'm sure she'll adjust. One good thing is I'll be used to the notcigs tech before I get my VV Reo later on. Man I do feel anxious! I hope it ships soon :) I predict it will be my more on the go device. Considering it will have longer batt life than my standard Provari (no extension cap). Plus it weighs less so it won't weigh down my shorts as much ha.

A question... With my aw imr's people told me I could charge them at any time due to them not having memory etc. Is it the same with the rcr 123a's? Or should they be fully drained before a charge? Do I have to charge them fully before use?

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
A question... With my aw imr's people told me I could charge them at any time due to them not having memory etc. Is it the same with the rcr 123a's? Or should they be fully drained before a charge? Do I have to charge them fully before use?

Same deal. Charge whenever. But it is best to not let then get too low. Better to charge a half drained battery than to let it go all the way down to discharged.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Yup it's great Donna.. I really like it. Using the dial to change for taste is easy.

IMAG0275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread