other tobacco flavors for next order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
..... I do like the smell of fresh tobacco, not so much the smoke, I always asked for the no-smoking section in restaurants, always avoided smoking areas or tried to stay upwind of other smokers {myself included}, lol. couldn't stand the smell if it got in my hair or on my clothes. and ashtrays...Phew! every day I am so thankful that I found vaping and I'm finally free of tobacco. ...

Me, too! I always thought it was odd that I had such an adversion to cigarette smoked ...yet I smoked :confused:. I bet a lot of smokers feel the same way...just another benefit of ecigs!
Drewbacco is slightly sweet IMO....its pleasant...like I said in an earlier post..it kinda reminds me of the way cotton candy smells (I say "smells" because I find the smell of cotton candy to be nice and the taste to be awful).

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
I'm afraid to try the tobacco flavors, since I started vaping, the smell of tobacco is just horrible to me, do they taste like cigarettes smell? or am I missing out on yummy?
It's the smell of cigarette SMOKE that is horrible - it's not the smell of the tobacco, for me.

I started vaping with generic tobacco carts that came with my 901 kit, and samples of 555 and marlboro, and a few 'fruity' samples. The generic tobacco and the marlboro satisfied my nicotine craving, but the taste was incredibly bland. The taste on the 555, however, was actually tasty! And then I tried samples of the other flavors, and for the most part it was incredible. I also tried some Hilton tobacco and liked that, too. This was all before I'd ever heard of Nhaler and Drew.

Now I've done a lot of DIY juices, but I was intrigued by the Lung Juices at Nhaler and tried samples of pear, vanilla rose and sleepy time green tea, and re-ordered in 30ml bottles.

Then I got a mod, so I started with some sample-sizes of HV, including drewbacco and ry4. Now I'm sold on the tobacco juices again, both the HV ones and the older ones I bought from other suppliers (but still find the marlboro one too bland - I have to add something to it to bother with it - but that 50ml bottle I bought months ago still is more than half full, despite my giving some of it away).

Now Drew is going to be coming out with other 'drewbacco' flavors, and I'm sure I will order some samplers of those, as well. I'm hoping for some reviews to guide me!

Personally, I like to use a lot of different flavors during the day - I usually take 5 or 6 flavors to work, all different from what I've been vaping already that day. I might not use them all, but I like the option of being able to change flavors over and over again. But now, there are likely to be 2 different 'tobacco' flavors in that group, where last month I'd only have a tobacco flavor in there maybe 2 days out of 5.

So next time you're ordering from Drew, buy a small sample of one of the tobacco flavors to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread