other tobacco flavors for next order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
To date....I have tried the drewbacco, turk, camule, virgina HV...love them all. I want to try the "remaining" tobacco flavors. It looks like the "rest" of the tobacco flavors would be Marbro and Kent..did I miss any? I can't figure out what RY4 is - or Red Mule.

Any input on the other tobacco flavors would be appreciated.

Thanks!

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
I'm afraid to try the tobacco flavors, since I started vaping, the smell of tobacco is just horrible to me, do they taste like cigarettes smell? or am I missing out on yummy?

Do you mean the smell of real untreated tobacco, or the smell of the smoke, or the smell of a cigarette? Cigarettes do not at all smell like "real tobacco". Most good untreated tobacco has a very pleasant smell, IMO. I have never smoked any (rolling it would be way beyond my "want to" level)..so I am not exactly sure how it taste when smokes..but it smells wonderful! Nhaler's tobacco flavors are very pleasant. With few exceptions, I do not like other suppliers tobacco flavors - and I prefer Drew's tobacco flavors out of all the flavors he offers.

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
I apologize, I should have been more specific. I don't have a problem with tobacco, just the stinky smoke. I was always a reluctant smoker, for years I tried and tried and tried to quit. I do like the smell of fresh tobacco, not so much the smoke, I always asked for the no-smoking section in restaurants, always avoided smoking areas or tried to stay upwind of other smokers {myself included}, lol. couldn't stand the smell if it got in my hair or on my clothes. and ashtrays...Phew! every day I am so thankful that I found vaping and I'm finally free of tobacco. I can't even tell ya how happy I am! so I don't know if tobacco flavors would appeal to me, maybe not if they taste like cigarettes. I know, most people WANT juice that reminds them of smoking, if it was a pleasurable experience for them. I'm the opposite. I guess I'll have to try them to find out. If Drewbacco1 is sweet, I may just love it! I love RY4 and 555, so who knows??
ps..the last few years I did roll my own, using additive-free, organic tobacco, to avoid chemicals and because of the expense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread